2020 Election Logos/Branding Thread

Dexter Morgan

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/28/2019 at 3:52 PM, Magic Dynasty said:

What's with everyone doing "NAME for America" this time around? I don't remember seeing that too much in 2016.

Obama, Dean before that. The root is the West Wing.

fg4ih0p7awfklwvmdnut.jpg

Pete Buttigieg's campaign identity is utterly incredible. I love the logo, I love the colors, I love how it's inspired by a bridge in South Bend, I love how participatory it is. And it's so contemporary, absolutely fitting for the first prominent Millennial candidate for President.

Easily my favorite campaign identity yet. Sorry, John Hickenlooper.

From a sheer design perspective, Buttigieg's branding is the most comprehensive and elegant to ever been used by any candidate in modern history. 

That said, the book cover of him rolling up his sleeves pisses me off something fierce.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

D4HwxsnU4AE0k6h.jpg:large

I appreciate the craftsmanship, but why does Buttigieg's font page have a Beto O'Rourke speech?

The design is good, not amazing, it's basically just Notre Dame colors because he's from South Bend. I still like Warren's best.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

On 4/14/2019 at 11:42 AM, Dexter Morgan said:

https://design.peteforamerica.com/

this is pretty cool 

I actually like how they have "(state) for Pete" designs that are unique. Some fonts don't work well (Ohio), but most of them look like they were intended to be postmarks on a post card. They'll work well on billboards as well. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived