2020 Election Logos/Branding Thread

Dexter Morgan

On 2/5/2019 at 12:16 PM, Ray Lankford said:

My first thought after looking at those Kamala Harris ads:

?format=1000w

Kamala 2020: Females are strong as hell!

Don't blame me; I voted for Yuko.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Dexter Morgan said:

t4ND24a_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Different colors on her website. Improvement over what is being used at the rally for her announcement.

The monotone seems to be a cost cutting measure or they waited until the last moment to order those and they didn't have one of her colors available. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

3 hours ago, Waffles said:

Retired Astronaut Mark Kelly has launched his campaign for Arizona's Senate seat with a really nice logo that evokes his space background:

large.png?1549310299

Hear, hear.  The Galactic Senate has been dysfunctional for too long.  Hopefully he'll beat out Palpatine in 2020. 

A bit confused. Warren's official announcement came in front of what looks like a traditional "Democratic blue" with (maybe?) the mint as an accent. Why not use the clear navy and mint (and red) that's clearly the official brand all over the website (elizabethwarren.com)

75b222d8-b622-420d-97b1-bbdc908c34c1.jpe

stickers_navy_530x@2x.jpg?v=1547857135

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

9 hours ago, DeFrank said:

A bit confused. Warren's official announcement came in front of what looks like a traditional "Democratic blue" with (maybe?) the mint as an accent. Why not use the clear navy and mint (and red) that's clearly the official brand all over the website (elizabethwarren.com)

75b222d8-b622-420d-97b1-bbdc908c34c1.jpe

I think that's due to camera flash.

Image result for elizabeth warren announces 2020

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I personally don't understand any praise Warren's logo is getting. It's a name with a line under it with colors that don't project strength whatsoever.

"You can tell I mean business by my definitely unique dark blue and my is that white light blue."

Although that is one heck of a place to hold a rally, didn't show the backdrop on tv but its pretty striking. I like the buntings.

I actually buy in to Kamala's "warm rwb palette" justification, but that doesn't mean it has to be good. Candidates have beaten us over the head with REDWHITEANDBLUE for so long that any other colors seem like a nice change of pace or a bold new step, when in a vacuum... they suck.

Amy. Makes sense.

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

1 hour ago, Bruins said:

I personally don't understand any praise Warren's logo is getting. It's a name with a line under it with colors that don't project strength whatsoever.

"You can tell I mean business by my definitely unique dark blue and my is that white light blue."

...what if the conventional wisdom of what projects strength isn't what she's going for?

Also I think she'd be more likely to use "consumer financial protection" instead of "business" as a positive (this is supposed to be funny).

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

early-is-the-watchword-for-cancer-contro

March.jpg

vintage-wpa-poster-of-a-man-decontaminat

I think this is what she's going for: a benevolent activist government that welcomes the hatred of the wealthy. And I like it. It's strong in its own way, and I always appreciate a good look to the past. I also appreciate getting so high that you can hear Tupac albums that haven't been recorded yet, but putting that into good art direction is more complicated.

I want to start a punk band called The Decontamination Squad.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived