Random Hockey Concepts (Wings Entry Added)

ldconcepts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the feedback.

19 hours ago, JB Designs said:

The end caps of the yokes seem to be a shade lighter than the body of it (basically the area that is the difference between a round and squared yoke). This is especially noticeable on white yokes, see your light blue monsters concept. The trapezoid on the back surrounding the CCM logo also seems to be this lighter shade and the front outline of the yoke seems to have this issue as well (creating the phantom yoke effect I mentioned earlier). Darken each of those a tad and you've got a really beauty. Excellent work on this, LD!

15 hours ago, OhioSportsMan61 said:

Fix up the area right below the collar, it looks like the clone/stamp tool you used isn't blended together with the body of the jersey completely 

As for the concept, yours is much much better than what the Monsters currently wear. Really nice idea!

Monsters+Entry.png

Nyzv9xS.png

Twitter: @ldconcepts / Instagram: @ld.concepts / Website

• ldconcepts changed the title to New Hockey Template/Random Hockey Concepts (Monsters updated)

Next year's Winter Classic includes two of the most colourful teams in the league, so it seems like a no-brainer for a second colour vs colour Winter Classic matchup.

I updated my template to include Adidas' throwback collar, and used it as a contrast to the base colour of both jerseys.

The Predators' set is inspired by the old Nashville Dixie Flyers. The main crest is a simplified version of their former alternate logo to fit in with the 60s look.

Dallas borrows heavily from the North Stars, and the primary logo is based off of the Dallas Texans.

Winter+Classic+Concept.png

What do you think? C&C Appreciated!

Nyzv9xS.png

• ldconcepts changed the title to New Hockey Template/Random Hockey Concepts (Winter Classic Added)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • ldconcepts changed the title to New Hockey Template/Random Hockey Concepts (Lightning Fix Added)
  • ldconcepts changed the title to New Hockey Template/Random Hockey Concepts (Blue Jackets Added)

Here's my idea for a present-day Maroons reincarnation.

I kept maroon and white as the colours, and tweaked their M logo with inspiration from the Montreal city logo.

The stripes on the primary jerseys are meant to be seen as abstract Ms.

The third jersey takes the logo from their original jerseys with an added accent, and is inspired by the Mount Royal cross. The primary logo is on the shoulder,

The fourth jersey is a vintage white fauxback inspired by the last jerseys they wore, and uses the standalone M as its crest.

Maroons+Entry.png

Nyzv9xS.png

• ldconcepts changed the title to New Hockey Template/Random Hockey Concepts (Maroons Added)

Love that logo idea for the Maroons, and the jerseys look clean!

Also, I like the addition of powder blue for the Blue Jackets. That would be a good option if they refuse to promote the double blue/cream alternate look.

TB looks better than their current, but I'd add a silver hem stripe and/or try to integrate the rain pattern subtly.

As for the template, the shape of the right shoulder is a bit awkward (it juts upward a bit compared to the left). Other than that, looks solid and pretty realistic.

Here's a Nordiques concept using their unused logo.

For the primary uniforms, I simplified the new colour scheme to get rid of the unneeded grey and yellow, modernized the unused jerseys and added fleur-de-lis from their iconic uniforms on the hems, stripes and shoulder patches.

The third jersey is a mashup of their WHA jerseys, with added fleur-de-lis.

The fourth jersey is based off of the Quebec City flag, and makes use of a two-toned primary logo on the shoulders.

Nordiques+Entry.png

Nyzv9xS.png

• ldconcepts changed the title to New Hockey Template/Random Hockey Concepts (Nordiques Added)

I tried finding a happy medium between Tampa Bay's home and alternate jerseys, keeping the best parts of both:

• Blue jersey
  • Traditional stripes
  • White striping
  • Modern rain pattern
  • Black
  • Toned shoulder patch
  • Single-outlined numbers
  • Hem stripes
  • Collar blending in with the jersey

Shop+lightning.png

Nyzv9xS.png

• ldconcepts changed the title to New Hockey Template/Random Hockey Concepts (Lightning 3.0 Added)

I love that blue + yellow Nordiques flag jersey! Fauxback is also quite slick and the 90s style is a well-done blend of classy and flashy.

TB looks really good! Just move the start of the rain pattern downward on the sleeve (and a black & white shoulder patch, perhaps?) and you're golden!

For this Sharks concept, I promoted their secondary logo and updated the updated fin logo.

The primary jerseys' striping is based off of the fin's striping in the logo, the third jersey makes use of a triple teal colour scheme, and the alternate is my attempt at combining multiple eras to create a less boring black jersey.

Sharks+Entry.png

Nyzv9xS.png

• ldconcepts changed the title to Random Hockey Concepts (Sharks Added)
On 3/11/2019 at 12:28 AM, MSO94 said:

I think Minnesota needs to get away from the Red/Green never liked that with the Devils and dont like it now.  Way to Christmasy

There green reebok jersey was more popular then their red jersey fans love the green

hvmY186.png

• ldconcepts changed the title to Random Hockey Concepts (Sharks Updated)

Archived