Random Hockey Concepts (Wings Entry Added)

ldconcepts

14 hours ago, Flames1fan said:

There green reebok jersey was more popular then their red jersey fans love the green

Maybe go with the green / blue combo  or go back to the green / gold since dallas has dumped it 

Mustangs banner.png

big banner.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • ldconcepts changed the title to Random Hockey Concepts (Blues Added)
  • 4 weeks later...

2019 THIRD JERSEY: Expected. The Oilers are in line for a new third jersey in 2019-20. An Icethetics source reports secondhand that the team will not return to the retro blue sweater as many of us suspected. Instead, I’m told the new design could be navy blue and orange without any white! It may also have elements inspired by the Team North America jersey from the 2016 World Cup of Hockey.

Here's my prediction for next season's Oilers third.

D5WMuncWkAAA74D.jpg:large

What do you think?

Nyzv9xS.png

Twitter: @ldconcepts / Instagram: @ld.concepts / Website

• ldconcepts changed the title to Random Hockey Concepts (Oilers Added)
  • 3 weeks later...
  • ldconcepts changed the title to Random Hockey Concepts (Blues Added)
  • ldconcepts changed the title to Random Hockey Concepts (Canucks Added)

That logo looks great! I really like the striping pattern, however those numbers are bad on the sleeve stripes. Plain white ones like the back would be great on the sleeves. 

The hanger effect is also cool

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

• ldconcepts changed the title to Random Hockey Concepts (Kings Added)
On 5/20/2019 at 10:22 AM, ldconcepts said:

For the Kings, I tried mashing up as many eras as I could into a coherent logo.

D7BA5P-XsAE0XWh.png

D7BD9-2XoAA0Fpl.jpg

What do you think? C&C Appreciated!

This is amazing, just some minor tweaks for me:

The whole logo looks italicized and comes off as crooked. I’d straighten it out.

Either thicken the white and grey outlines around the logo to closer match the size of the arm and waist stripes, or vice/versa (make the arm and waist stripes thinner to match the logo)

No to the skew. I get it because that’s how you’re paying homage to the Gretzky era logo. Doesn’t work for the shield all by itself though.  Love the logo otherwise and the color choices.  Is the yoke white or silver though? I might even get rid of the yoke altogether as the kings never had one until the staples center rebrand. Maybe attach the drop shadow to the numbers.

21 hours ago, builtbymachines said:

This is amazing, just some minor tweaks for me:

The whole logo looks italicized and comes off as crooked. I’d straighten it out.

Either thicken the white and grey outlines around the logo to closer match the size of the arm and waist stripes, or vice/versa (make the arm and waist stripes thinner to match the logo)

21 hours ago, appleclock said:

No to the skew. I get it because that’s how you’re paying homage to the Gretzky era logo. Doesn’t work for the shield all by itself though.  Love the logo otherwise and the color choices.  Is the yoke white or silver though? I might even get rid of the yoke altogether as the kings never had one until the staples center rebrand. Maybe attach the drop shadow to the numbers.

D7S3OYnX4AEBFOl.png

Nyzv9xS.png

Twitter: @ldconcepts / Instagram: @ld.concepts / Website

• ldconcepts changed the title to Random Hockey Concepts (Kings Updated)
  • 1 month later...
  • ldconcepts changed the title to Random Hockey Concepts (Winter Classic Updated)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • ldconcepts changed the title to Random Hockey Concepts (Wings Entry Added)

Archived