ldconcepts

Random Hockey Concepts (Wings Entry Added)

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, Flames1fan said:

There green reebok jersey was more popular then their red jersey fans love the green

 

 

Maybe go with the green / blue combo  or go back to the green / gold since dallas has dumped it 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's my take on the Hurricanes, based around a logo tweak I made a little while ago.

 

D5AapLCXoAA3H3b?format=jpg&name=large

 

What do you think? C&C appreciated!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really dig the argyle, but the Hurricanes share their building and color scheme with NC State. Actually I think the arena is pretty much on campus or very near by to it: Just don’t think the Tar Heel reference would work. But it’s nice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

2019 THIRD JERSEY: Expected. The Oilers are in line for a new third jersey in 2019-20. An Icethetics source reports secondhand that the team will not return to the retro blue sweater as many of us suspected. Instead, I’m told the new design could be navy blue and orange without any white! It may also have elements inspired by the Team North America jersey from the 2016 World Cup of Hockey.

Here's my prediction for next season's Oilers third.

 

D5WMuncWkAAA74D.jpg:large

 

What do you think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Created an 80s Blues fauxback based off of their sock stripes.

 

D6j2KE-XoAAS4CS.png

 

D6j71BjXsAAW0J-.jpg

 

What do you think? C&C Appreciated!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It kinda reminds me of the Flyers logo but otherwise it looks fantastic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That logo looks great! I really like the striping pattern, however those numbers are bad on the sleeve stripes. Plain white ones like the back would be great on the sleeves. 

 

The hanger effect is also cool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For the Kings, I tried mashing up as many eras as I could into a coherent logo.

 

D7BA5P-XsAE0XWh.png

 

D7BD9-2XoAA0Fpl.jpg

 

What do you think? C&C Appreciated!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/20/2019 at 10:22 AM, ldconcepts said:

For the Kings, I tried mashing up as many eras as I could into a coherent logo.

 

D7BA5P-XsAE0XWh.png

 

D7BD9-2XoAA0Fpl.jpg

 

What do you think? C&C Appreciated!

This is amazing, just some minor tweaks for me:

 

The whole logo looks italicized and comes off as crooked. I’d straighten it out.

 

Either thicken the white and grey outlines around the logo to closer match the size of the arm and waist stripes, or vice/versa (make the arm and waist stripes thinner to match the logo)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No to the skew. I get it because that’s how you’re paying homage to the Gretzky era logo. Doesn’t work for the shield all by itself though.  Love the logo otherwise and the color choices.  Is the yoke white or silver though? I might even get rid of the yoke altogether as the kings never had one until the staples center rebrand. Maybe attach the drop shadow to the numbers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, builtbymachines said:

This is amazing, just some minor tweaks for me:

 

The whole logo looks italicized and comes off as crooked. I’d straighten it out.

 

Either thicken the white and grey outlines around the logo to closer match the size of the arm and waist stripes, or vice/versa (make the arm and waist stripes thinner to match the logo)

 

21 hours ago, appleclock said:

No to the skew. I get it because that’s how you’re paying homage to the Gretzky era logo. Doesn’t work for the shield all by itself though.  Love the logo otherwise and the color choices.  Is the yoke white or silver though? I might even get rid of the yoke altogether as the kings never had one until the staples center rebrand. Maybe attach the drop shadow to the numbers.

D7S3OYnX4AEBFOl.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love the Winter Classic set. I would like to see that darker shade of green implemented into the Stars' jerseys somehow. Maybe just a thin stripe between the yellow and white stripes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.