New 2019 NBA All-Star Game Jerseys Leaked

SportsLogos.Net News

I guess we shouldn't be THAT shocked considering that last year's jerseys were meant to highlight the players' shoes with minimal color. Considering there's RWB on these ... I guess that's a win?

Still sucks.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, FinsUp1214 said:

Oh hey, I just noticed the sleeve trim stripes go all the way around on these and doesn’t get cut off in the back. Huh.

That pic features the Swingman version of the uniform. The on-court Authentic version still has the weird cut-off back.

5 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Here are the full uniforms:

Dw-NdkXWkAAGO5S?format=jpg&name=900x900

I’m intrigued by the shorts (are they satin on the player’s left leg but not the right?), but that’s about it.

That pattern reminds me of Cal's last football uniform with Nike.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

1 minute ago, TaylorMade said:

There's some kind of sublimated pattern on the sides

I can see that, but if you look closely at both pairs of shorts it almost looks like they have a satin-like fabric on one leg and more of a matte fabric on the other. 

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

2 hours ago, upperV03 said:

I can see that, but if you look closely at both pairs of shorts it almost looks like they have a satin-like fabric on one leg and more of a matte fabric on the other. 

That's correct. Two different materials, one on each leg. NO CLUE why they did that. 🙄

And it's a tonal logo on each side of the shorts. Honeycombed star on the left side and a fauxback version of this logo on the right side:

38454112600_a8e16effe6_o.gif

It’s interesting to me how some people hate the NBA using red, white and blue instead of city-specific colors for all-star games, but prefer the pro bowl to be that way. Remember the reaction when the NFL had highlighter-colored uniforms for the pro bowl? I get, traditionally, the NBA has switched it up a bit while the NFL has always been red for the AFC and blue for the NFC, but it’s not as if the Eastern Conference logo isn’t primarily blue and the Western Confernce logo primarily red. Or as if the logos for the leagues themselves aren’t red, white and blue. I also understand the NBA is more progressive and unique designs are more acceptable, but I have no issue with these uniforms.

22 hours ago, FinsUp1214 said:

Oh hey, I just noticed the sleeve trim stripes go all the way around on these and doesn’t get cut off in the back. Huh.

Also noticed that, but maybe because these are the retail ones.  No sponsor patch on them, either.

Retail jerseys below the top price point have the armhole trim go all the away around.

46768977641_d3ddd0f238_o.png

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

56 minutes ago, AndrewMLind said:

It’s interesting to me how some people hate the NBA using red, white and blue instead of city-specific colors for all-star games, but prefer the pro bowl to be that way. Remember the reaction when the NFL had highlighter-colored uniforms for the pro bowl? I get, traditionally, the NBA has switched it up a bit while the NFL has always been red for the AFC and blue for the NFC, but it’s not as if the Eastern Conference logo isn’t primarily blue and the Western Confernce logo primarily red. Or as if the logos for the leagues themselves aren’t red, white and blue. I also understand the NBA is more progressive and unique designs are more acceptable, but I have no issue with these uniforms.

In my mind the biggest reason has got to be jersey sales. Outside of a small minority, I don't think many would be rushing out snatch up purple Steph Curry jerseys. Black/white is much more universal.

They’ll sell either way because of the players. You still see people rocking turquoise jerseys from the 1996 all-star game in San Antonio or red, white and blue from 1985, 2003, 2004 (or any other year they were those colors). I mean, I bought every one of Carmelo’s all-star jerseys, even when I didn’t care for the design or colors. However, I wouldn’t wear a red all-star jersey to a Nuggets or Knicks game back then, but I was much more likely to wear to a black or white jersey with their logo on it. And that’s probably why they went that route.

Archived