Atlanta Braves Tweak Road and Alternate Uniforms for 2019

SportsLogos.Net News

6 minutes ago, shstpt1 said:

it looks like singular blue piping, and the tomahawk is sticking around. 

On 1/14/2019 at 9:13 PM, the admiral said:

I'm fearing sort of a change-for-the-sake-of-change where they outline the A on the hats and reduce the piping to single-layer navy blue (very clean, really pops). 

welp

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, L10nheart404 said:

Ehh... Those are essentially the same red jerseys of the past. Not expecting a full overhaul as I said before, but I think it will be more changes than just that.

Agreed. I suspect minor changes to the existing uniforms. While the promo schedule seems to confirm a return of the red jersey (albeit with slightly different piping), more changes are afoot. We'll know in two days! 

30 minutes ago, Bucs007 said:

Agreed. I suspect minor changes to the existing uniforms. While the promo schedule seems to confirm a return of the red jersey (albeit with slightly different piping), more changes are afoot. We'll know in two days! 

I literally live within eyesight of SunTrust park, I'll be at Chop fest and can't wait to see what's in store.

*sigh* the Braves frustrate me so much.

Their home is perfect, though I think the tomahawk does take up a lot of space and I wouldn't mind if it was removed so that the script could shine a little more.

Their road was perfect, until they ruined the entire color balance by going to the all-navy cap.  What a dumb ass move.  They were perfectly red and blue, now they're only blue on top and it doesn't work.  If they're going to do that, they might as well reverse the colors on the wordmark too.

The blue jersey is one of the worst in MLB and should be set on fire.  Maybe make the script and numbers red and we can reevaluate it.  

The red one is fine on its own, but again, throws off their very delicate color balance.  As someone said, they're a very well balanced blue/red team, but should always maintain around a 60-40 or maybe 70-30 ratio.  The red jersey flips that around and sucks.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

3 hours ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

The Braves radio announcer Ben Ingram Tweeted that he has seen the new Braves uniforms and can't wait to unveil them. Definitely makes it sound like there's going to be noticable changes across the board

https://twitter.com/IngramRadio/status/1086305955988602885

Yeah, I expected it to be more than just another Alternate. Sounds like they're going to be a hit(no pun intended)

21 hours ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

The Braves radio announcer Ben Ingram Tweeted that he has seen the new Braves uniforms and can't wait to unveil them. Definitely makes it sound like there's going to be noticable changes across the board

https://twitter.com/IngramRadio/status/1086305955988602885

In a reply, Ben said “Oh there’s more” than just the alternate...

Interesting.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived