NFC Championship Game.

verno

Thank you Rams!! We are safe from the Momochrome. If the Rams do win the Super Bowl, they will have no choice but to make the full Throwback set their Primary.  Forget whatever :censored:ty trendy stuff Nike has for 2020 in that case.

da0Lbhs.png

49 minutes ago, PaleVermilion81 said:

The throwbacks are their regular home uniforms. They are their designated home uniforms.

Oh ok, but there is still a few percents of risk that they choose white, which would be ugly and if Patriots reach SB it would be even uglier.

4r2eer.png

5 hours ago, verno said:

Ironically, my wife is wearing black yoga pants today (and also a Brady road jersey, uffffffff!) She does this look much better than Drew does😈

This is the most Hedley Lamarr post of all time

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

22 minutes ago, Gupti said:

Don’t we already have a megathread for this sort discussion? One with less implied sexual contact?

I’m fairly certain there’s the regular season thread, the week-by-week thread, and the Super Bowl predictions thread. Plus this one now

26 minutes ago, Gupti said:

Don’t we already have a megathread for this sort discussion? One with less implied sexual contact?

There is the NFL Playoffs thread in Sports in General if you want to discuss the game itself. The uniforms in this particular game can be discussed here, and thus this thread will likely naturally die out pretty quickly here..

Archived