chcarlson23

Fleet Farm New Logo

Long time farm, hardwear, and outdoors franchise, gets a new logo. They were apparently bought out back in 2016, but just changed logos last July. I noticed it sometime during a Minnesota Wild game, that the logo on the dasher was much brighter. 

(Old)

Image result for fleet farm new logo

(New)

Image result for fleet farm new logo

I like the fact that the Fs have been separated, so you can tell it's a pair of Fs.

I don't like that they ditched the silo cap above the F. The Silo is a staple of the store design, so unless they're planning on dropping those, it's a little odd.

The new font feels also too Walmart-y, if that makes sense...

I've never heard of Fleet Farm, but I like the update. It cleans up an identity that feels very 2001-ish.

Again, I've never heard of the company, so take what I say with a grain of salt, but from a quick Google search, it looks like their stores have distinctive silo-looking things on them, which is why that little half-circle was in the old logo. I stumbled across a concept for a new store, which has no silo. Maybe the logo played into that?

Image result for fleet farm

On 1/20/2019 at 9:10 PM, Zeus89725 said:

I've never heard of Fleet Farm, but I like the update. It cleans up an identity that feels very 2001-ish.

Again, I've never heard of the company, so take what I say with a grain of salt, but from a quick Google search, it looks like their stores have distinctive silo-looking things on them, which is why that little half-circle was in the old logo. I stumbled across a concept for a new store, which has no silo. Maybe the logo played into that?

Image result for fleet farm

I had to chuckle at that because they'd had that branding since at least the 1980s.

On 1/20/2019 at 9:10 PM, Zeus89725 said:

I've never heard of Fleet Farm

But have you heard of Farm & Fleet? The hardest working people in America find value there, or so I am told.

I've been seeing Fleet Farm for nearly 20 years and just realized the logo is made up of 2 F's.