FightingGoldenDevil

Twins' new alternate uniform

On 1/25/2019 at 11:19 AM, Survival79 said:

DEdlQwl.jpg

Thanks.  You saved me from having to do my own search.

An isolated B from that monogram with those big loop-de-loops could be an awesome Orioles hat, even better than isolating the B from the Baltimore script, wow.

I understand the hate for these new Twins alts, especially the frustration over the overall disjointed look of the club, but I have a hard time hating this look once its all put together.

Dx8JzR4VAAA6Vuz.jpg

38 minutes ago, gosioux76 said:

I understand the hate for these new Twins alts, especially the frustration over the overall disjointed look of the club, but I have a hard time hating this look once its all put together.

Dx8JzR4VAAA6Vuz.jpg

Drop the gold and it's an ok look although still inferior to the previous blue alternate jerseys that have used

59 minutes ago, FightingGoldenDevil said:

I just hope it's a step towards using the retro script full time. A plurality of fans like it more than the Twin

As long as it brings back pinstripes, preferably both home and road I could get on board with the retro script.

I like it. It's weird and doesn't seem like the Twins, but I'll probably buy it as a fan.

4 hours ago, gosioux76 said:

Dx8JzR4VAAA6Vuz.jpg

Trust me, us Twins fans don’t hate the Jersey, we are just mad that our Pinstripe ‘61-‘71 Throwbacks were retired for it.

That’s much closer to how the Twins should be using gold if they absolutely insist on it. The hat is still objectively awful, but at least the gold outline on the jersey is visible. That’s my biggest complaint about the home set. The gold is there, but it gets washed out against the white jersey and the red outline. 

Im pretty much all for navy and red teams using another color to distinguish themselves from all the other navy and red teams. They just have to utilize it correctly. This feels like a step in the right direction, in the very least. 

Powder blue would’ve probably been been a more acceptable option, though. I’m actually sort of surprised none of the navy and red teams use powder blue as a third color. That color combo is used pretty frequently by minor league teams and it usually works really well. 

1 hour ago, Flames1fan said:

Am I the only one who like the cream alt jersey they had.

No, the cream throwback was the best jersey the Twins had (at least for the last few years)