BIG3 2019 expansion teams

4_tattoos

On 1/25/2019 at 7:32 PM, 4_tattoos said:

I've always wanted to see a sports team use Aliens for it's theme/branding, but not necessarily use the name Aliens. Maybe go with Invaders or Martians, but that's just me.

I love that stuff!  Here's another:

Secondary_Mark_A_Full_Color_Copy_7xopcaf

spacer.png

Last updated 2/26

Chances are Aliens is an Atlanta legends team, Bivouac is a team of legends from random cities that had no home, Triplets looks like a cleveland cavs color scheme, and enemies must be all the A-holes of the NBA no one wanted to play with?

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

• 1 month later...

*bump*

Adidas is making it's presence known in BIG3 this season. So far tonight the 3 Headed Monsters and Power have the Adidas stripes along the sides of their uniforms. That wasn't the case last year.

spacer.png

Hotter Than July > Thriller

4 hours ago, 4_tattoos said:

*bump*

Adidas is making it's presence known in BIG3 this season. So far tonight the 3 Headed Monsters and Power have the Adidas stripes along the sides of their uniforms. That wasn't the case last year.

spacer.png

I was surprised this didn't happen last year. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Add Tri-State to the list of BIG3 teams over-branded by Adidas. I felt Tri-State had the best uniforms in this league. Those stripes added to the sides ruins it. Just wasn't necessary.

55 minutes ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

Man this Aliens uniform is the one I've been waiting for.  It could be better, but I love the name and number font, and the little yellow stars.

Gotta remember each team has three sets of uniforms. Their white or black uniforms may look better than the green.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived