MLB Changes 2020

kimball

21 minutes ago, Anubis2051 said:

Jesus Nike even added the swoosh to the Shirseys? Do they know no limits??

Yeah Majestic did that too...

youth-twins-max-kepler-name-&-number-maj

ff_1755515alt1_full.jpg&w=900

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, TBGKon said:

So far new alternates I’ve see are the NYY navy road alt and the light blue Marlins jersey.  Not sure if official on field or not.  Boston home white alt is there too.

Maybe I'm missing something but isn't that just the same blue Marlins jersey from last season worn during BP and ST? With the swoosh added of course.

Apologies for the image quality. But this appears to be the Diamondbacks new Spring Training hat. 

The classic A logo with the snake head in the middle. Snake head logo also appearing on the side of the cap.

Super disappointing as it looks like they are using the GIANT A logo that has never appeared on field. Back in the 90's when the team was first introduced, the retail on field caps featured the giant A logo. But, by the time the Diamondbacks began playing they replaced it with an appropriately sized A logo.

I've noticed a trend with new era that for whatever reason a large portion of their fashion or custom hats made for the DIamondbacks they tend to use these oversized logos, even when that same retail line of caps for other teams use their logos at their appropriate size.

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, MattMill said:

Is it because they are replicas, or computer created images, but why does every teams wordmark look super tiny?

I found this at wrigleyville

spacer.png

Authentic 

Vs 

spacer.png

Replica

What do the replicas actually look like? What a mess. 

I wouldn’t get too bent out of shape yet until you see the real product. They are just computer renderings just showing the design as basic as it can. 

Archived