kimball

MLB Changes 2020

1 minute ago, BC985 said:

Is there a site that has all of the caps up yet?

The mothership has an article.

news.sportslogos.net 

30 minutes ago, BC985 said:

Is there a site that has all of the caps up yet?

www.sportslogos.net

also Fanatics just posted them, and NewEraCap.com has them. 

Oddly, the Yankees' batterman on the 59Fifties is shown as navy/white/red (which always looked better IMO), but Nike jerseys still have navy/white/gray. 

I legitimately burst out laughing at the Baltimore hat. It looks like a 3-year-old endearingly, but terribly, drawing the logo.

The Minnesota Twins cap looks pretty solid, I can totally seen that worn during the regular season 

Ick

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, Digby said:

I legitimately burst out laughing at the Baltimore hat. It looks like a 3-year-old endearingly, but terribly, drawing the logo.

That's definitely the worst of the bunch (a high bar, too).  

The cap logo mashup includes two squatchees for crying out loud!

The Padres cap would've been fine with just the Swinging Friar as opposed to the SD logo inside him. What a mess.

Worst set of caps I have ever seen. Toronto, Minnesota, Houston and Detroit are the only ones that look even remotely good

2 hours ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

baltimore-orioles-2020-batting-practice-spring-training-cap-sportslogosnet-590x514.jpg

Who in their right mind is buying this?  Only way I'd buy it would be if I was supporting a loved one who designed it.  This is absolute dog s

The proper way to support a loved one who designed this wouldn’t be to buy a replica, it would be to hold an intervention. Don’t be an enabler

As someone who collects hats, part of me is happy to see this blowing up in New Era’s face. They really are a company that has taken their employees and customers for granted. The closure of the Buffalo plant, the drop in quality, and now the 2nd terrible ST/BP line in 3 years. These won’t sell just like the 2018 line didn’t sell, and New Era deserves every bit of it. 

so bummed that we finally switch full time to brown and they come out with this garbage. was really really hoping for something good. 

not only are they not good, it looks like there's a damn swastika in the Padres hat. unbelievable.

6 hours ago, MattMill said:

Good call on a bridge logo I have never seen in my Life

spacer.png

Seen on their black jerseys... which I thin is a complete disaster. 

jake-peavy-mlb-washington-nationals-san-

God, these hats are a disaster. I wouldn’t even wear these as fashion caps. They are just down right terrible.