kimball

MLB Changes 2020

From what I’ve seen regarding the show 20 uniforms, the brewers home cap logo is not the right BiG logo. It’s the old one.

8 hours ago, Raptorman415 said:

From what I’ve seen regarding the show 20 uniforms, the brewers home cap logo is not the right BiG logo. It’s the old one.

So, the right one...right, @Gothamite?

I don’t understand pairing the “Major League”-era Indians kit with the early-80s block C hat. Either lean into the entire set, or don’t waste man hours designing it. The Stalinist alteration is bizarre.

16 hours ago, Raptorman415 said:

From what I’ve seen regarding the show 20 uniforms, the brewers home cap logo is not the right current BiG logo. It’s the old right one.

Now that's better. 😎

1 hour ago, ZipperClub said:

I don’t understand pairing the “Major League”-era Indians kit with the early-80s block C hat. Either lean into the entire set, or don’t waste man hours designing it. The Stalinist alteration is bizarre.

I remember Stalin much differently if you are trying to compare him to the Indians uniforms.

24 minutes ago, dont care said:

I remember Stalin much differently if you are trying to compare him to the Indians uniforms.

I’d rather obviate the situation with pre-WWII throwbacks.

If anyone doesn't like the logo, then its simple, don't select the uniform! Don't have the throwback uniform if you're not going to have it accurately. (And the phillies 70s ones need zippers!)

On 3/13/2020 at 3:16 AM, 63Bulldogs63 said:

Heres a vid I found of the current uniforms available in the show 20. Giants 80s home unis added but no road and no gray sf alt they had been wearing the last few years. 

It's not "all uniforms" because the person cycling through the teams never showed the Astros. They stayed in the road slot the entire time, and they were never shown.

16 hours ago, cheo25 said:

It's not "all uniforms" because the person cycling through the teams never showed the Astros. They stayed in the road slot the entire time, and they were never shown.

I guess that was not a freudian slip 

The Green Caps & Jerseys Teams Were Going to Wear for St Patrick’s Day 2020

March 17, 2020 - 14:04 PM

Back over in the good timeline, it’s a day of green across the professional sports world! The annual St. Patrick’s Day celebration is the perfect excuse for teams to come out with special green and/or Irish themed uniforms both to […]

Read More...

What’s the criteria for the jerseys being created? Seems totally random:

Flames would’ve played the Isles tonight, but neither team had a St Patrick’s jersey created for warmup.

Ones for US teams who played tonight, except the Isles, Sharks, Wild and Blues.

Leafs only Canadian team with the St. Pats stuff.

Ones for popular US teams not scheduled to be playing (Bruins, Rangers, Pens).

Cant be strictly sales, as one even created for Florida, who, would’ve been on the road in Winnipeg, but none for the Jets.

23 minutes ago, EddieJ1984 said:

ETCglGLVAAI-sOh?format=jpg&name=large

It's like the old ravens 96 logo, it don't exist now.

I guess I understand but this whole wiping it out of existence is weird. I hate seeing the "Major League" 80s unis with the block C.

2 hours ago, EddieJ1984 said:

Coincidentally, the 90s dugout jackets for the Indians shown here - with the different color left sleeve - didn't have a huge logo on the sleeve, whereas the other 27 team dugout jackets did. 

On 3/19/2020 at 2:35 PM, EddieJ1984 said:

They couldn't have just used a picture of Murray as an Oriole? (Or a Dodger or a Met or an Angel?)

5 hours ago, Ray Lankford said:

They couldn't have just used a picture of Murray as an Oriole? (Or a Dodger or a Met or an Angel?)

Or they could have, ya know, just put the accurate logo for the time. 

It's Cleveland's fault for sticking by Little Red Sambo for so long. Also, wouldn't an Orioles Eddie Murray photo make more sense?

8 hours ago, Ray Lankford said:

2 hours ago, SFGiants58 said:

It's Cleveland's fault for sticking by Little Red Sambo for so long. Also, wouldn't an Orioles Eddie Murray photo make more sense?

No to both, that is specifically the 1995 version of Eddie Murray (stats, appearance, etc). The Diamond Dynasty mode has different versions of the same player based on the year (1939 Ted Williams has worse stats compared to 1946 Ted Williams for example) so it wouldn’t make sense to have a photo from another team when Eddie Murray played for the Indians that year.