kimball

MLB Changes 2020

This might look good on a jersey but I don't know. I've never seen the logo anywhere and I live near the Bay Area.

zmxyzq43clsi10aws0uhita46.gif

They had it on a BP jersey once but it didn't go so well because they went and made the script grey. Why does any team do that? The Mets do that and it's trash.

60767501_1040257246179952_40678706124611

On 3/22/2020 at 6:01 AM, Andrew_Gamer_NZP said:

Good. 

Will they finally drop the terrible headspoon piping they only adopted to match the SF jerseys, and bring back the orange/black/orange neck piping?

On 3/23/2020 at 9:04 AM, Old School Fool said:

This might look good on a jersey but I don't know. I've never seen the logo anywhere and I live near the Bay Area.

They had it on a BP jersey once but it didn't go so well because they went and made the script grey. Why does any team do that? The Mets do that and it's trash.

The Giants use that script on their dugout jackets.  As recently as last year. 

ff_2510773alt2_full.jpg&w=900

Yes network just shared a post to Facebook that I think gives us our first look at the AL ASG Uniforms:

Looks like they're sticking with the AL in white as the home team. I love this jersey. If it wasn't for the swoosh, I think this would be an easy buy

spacer.png

when you play the game in dodger stadium, the AL is with a grey base. 

12 hours ago, Anubis2051 said:

Looks like they're sticking with the AL in white as the home team.

spacer.png

Why is the AL the home team at an All-Star game in Dodger Stadium?

Not gonna lie, though.  I'd totally buy a gray Yelich version of this jersey.  Even if they add the ugly new logo on the sleeve.

I might actually buy a Brewers jersey this year after all.  :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

Not gonna lie, though.  I'd totally buy a gray Yelich version of this jersey.  Even if they add the ugly new logo on the sleeve.

I might actually buy a Brewers jersey this year after all.  :lol: 

Hopefully we get an ASG this year because I'd love to see these in action

18 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

Why is the AL the home team at an All-Star game in Dodger Stadium?

I think there are white/gray sets for both American and National League in the game; since the HR Derby is at Yankee Stadium, the American League is in white. 

This is pretty good haha

8 minutes ago, Andrew_Gamer_NZP said:

White NL version and gray AL version.

Lukas misinforms people every year by saying the BP hats in the game are the ones that will be used IRL. #buyhisshirts

16 hours ago, Anubis2051 said:

Yes network just shared a post to Facebook that I think gives us our first look at the AL ASG Uniforms:

Looks like they're sticking with the AL in white as the home team. I love this jersey. If it wasn't for the swoosh, I think this would be an easy buy

spacer.png

I wonder if this stuff will still be available for retail since there won't be an ASG this year???

I don't see why not, unless MLB has stopped loving making money.

Dodgers stadium is likely getting the ASG in 2021 if there isnt one this year. Just push everyone, and the merch, a year back.

I’m not sure if those are 100% accurate. MLB: The Show usually gets the majority of the ASG unis correct, but they’ve messed the hats up on several different occasions. I wouldn’t be surprised to find out the hats are actually royal blue. 

On 3/21/2020 at 2:57 PM, BringBackTheVet said:

Also uniform related - should we expect some kind of memorial patch or ribbon for victims of Covid-19? Even while the season is underway, there's still going to be people getting it and dying from it (just hopefully at a much lower rate.)  Or do people just want sports back as a distraction enough that they'd rather there not be any kind of reminder on the uniforms or fields?

Bring back the Health patch! (Or tweak it to Social Distancing)

On 3/23/2020 at 8:04 AM, Old School Fool said:

60767501_1040257246179952_40678706124611

With a few tweaks, this uni would be great. You'd think the giants would have a black set for the road. They have alot of potential but they play it safe *bummer*