MLB Changes 2020

kimball

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

This is the second year in a row the Marlins could have worn a blue jersey for player's weekend but didn't happen. ☹️

Last year's players weekend was all black and white. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

On 7/7/2020 at 9:43 PM, IowaGuy60 said:

Is there an issue with New Era production? MLB shop/Fanatics.com/Lids are all running out of Authentic Collection hats for almost all teams.

There must be some kind of issue.  I've even noticed a lot of the standard game cap 3930s seem to be in short supply as well.

1 hour ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

Yes I know, that is the point.  Still no opportunities to wear color during the season.

How could they have worn a blue jersey last year during player's weekend? If the answer is "They couldn't because the league didn't allow it" then I'm not sure what you're arguing.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

3 hours ago, mjd77 said:

There must be some kind of issue.  I've even noticed a lot of the standard game cap 3930s seem to be in short supply as well.

I ordered a special edition cap from the Harrisburg Senators last fall that was supposed to arrive in June. Got an email from the team saying it had been delayed and I would get it sometime in July. They didn’t say this, but most of us know that a majority of New Era’s production has moved overseas. I have to imagine that the current global health situation has significantly impacted production and shipping in regards to stock. 

22 hours ago, WSU151 said:

How could they have worn a blue jersey last year during player's weekend? If the answer is "They couldn't because the league didn't allow it" then I'm not sure what you're arguing.

A statement of fact that's pointless? Dammit, the sun didn't rise in the west again today. Damn nature holding things back.

😂😂😂

It's where I sit.

Blue Jays Announce Memorial Patch for Tony Fernandez

July 13, 2020 - 13:17 PM

The Toronto Blue Jays this morning announced they would be wearing a commemorative patch in memory of former Blue Jay Tony Fernandez on their jersey sleeve for the entirety of their 2020 regular season. Fernandez, a member of the Blue Jays “Level of Excellence” and five-time All-Star appeared in nearly

Read More...

I know this isn't a 2020 related uniform question, but didn't want to start a new thread. Does anyone know what site these style images come from? It kept track of all the throwbacks worn each season. I can't remember what it was called and can't seem to find anything online. Much appreciated.

spacer.png

SEAsig.png

59 minutes ago, benpc21 said:

I know this isn't a 2020 related uniform question, but didn't want to start a new thread. Does anyone know what site these style images come from? It kept track of all the throwbacks worn each season. I can't remember what it was called and can't seem to find anything online. Much appreciated.

spacer.png

Uniform Lineup

On 7/10/2020 at 4:05 PM, BC985 said:

I ordered a special edition cap from the Harrisburg Senators last fall that was supposed to arrive in June. Got an email from the team saying it had been delayed and I would get it sometime in July. They didn’t say this, but most of us know that a majority of New Era’s production has moved overseas. I have to imagine that the current global health situation has significantly impacted production and shipping in regards to stock. 

So I emailed the Harrisburg Senators asking for an update. They responded in less than an hour. Sounds like stock arrival is way backed up. New caps may be in the states, but getting them to vendors is taking a lot longer than usual. I was sure to tell the team that I didn’t fault them. 

5 hours ago, MGoBlue98 said:

Are/were there any photos or leaks regarding the 2020 Fourth of July gear? 

I’m pretty sure they just canceled it all once it started looking like they were going to lose a large part of the season. I doubt there is anything other than possibly digital file somewhere

3 hours ago, Maroon&Gold said:

The Twins first scrimmage was last night and they have a 60th anniversary patch of their move to the Twin Cities

29y4aON.jpg

I'm not sure exactly which bridge thats supposed to be because the arches are a little steeper than any of the bridges I remember. I think its a good looking patch though

Is that not the Stone Arch Bridge?? 

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

Archived