MLB Changes 2020

kimball

5 hours ago, SilverBullet1929 said:

Actually, to be more specific, it looks like it's a secondary logo on the outside with a primary logo or wordmark on the inside... based on the two leaks caught in this thread. 

Not all the ST caps follow that format. I guess my use of "secondary logo" was misleading, as I meant it to mean secondary as in a second logo, rather than necessarily referring to secondary vs primary logo designations.  🤭

Some of the caps use secondary/alternate logos, as ST caps often do. Some use the standard cap logos, only now they have another logo within.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Bmac said:

Not all the ST caps follow that format. I guess my use of "secondary logo" was misleading, as I meant it to mean secondary as in a second logo, rather than necessarily referring to secondary vs primary logo designations.  🤭

Some of the caps use secondary/alternate logos, as ST caps often do. Some use the standard cap logos, only now they have another logo within.

Do all ST hats this year use modern/current logos, or are there still a couple of throwback logos?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

43 minutes ago, Bmac said:

Ah gotcha thanks for clarifying. Also didn't realize you had seen them, just thought you were going off the leaks here 

On 1/15/2020 at 1:06 PM, SilverBullet1929 said:

Both misleading and at the same time brilliant with the reduced concession prizes are that they're also in reduced sizes. So in the past I used to buy my kid one big pretzel for $6 and I'd split it with him, now I can buy him one smaller pretzel for $3 but if I want some I'd have to buy two $3 pretzels so in the end I'm still paying $6. 

It's great that we have cheaper price options but the smaller sizes mean we often end up spending the same. It's an illusion and it's brilliant.

Yeah, that's true too.  But that also gives you the option to do a few smaller different items instead of one big one.

18 hours ago, SilverBullet1929 said:

In this one if you swipe to the 2nd picture the two prospects on the left are wearing what looks like the front of a new Marlins cap, it's the same fish as last years ST/BP cap but there's a different design on the inside of it, almost like if the fish is made of broken glass? But based on that Phillies pic above could this be a Marlins logo inside of the fish shape? Such a weird design if so...

I'm not really seeing what you're seeing.

14 hours ago, Bmac said:

ST caps feature cap logos containing secondary logos within. For example, the crown logo within the KC on the cap for the Royals. New material as well, as seen above. Supposed to be available for retail in February.

yikes, that sounds like a trainwreck for most logos.

40 minutes ago, SilverBullet1929 said:

It's in the 2nd pic, did you swipe to the next pic? Nunez and Johnson are wearing them. You also have to look closely, maybe zoom in if you can.

There is something different...

WQynhC9.png

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

On 1/16/2020 at 11:59 PM, Old School Fool said:

That looks like a fashion hat. It looks like the M is on the left side and the New Era logo is white when it's actually blue on the real hats.

Marlins ST hat has a white NE logo this year.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Looks like the Jays might be getting a full new set of uni's.. This makes me nervous as they are my fav team and have the best current look in the sport.. These 2 headlines appear on the teams website-

WATCH LIVE: New Blue Jays jerseys unveiled

Watch a live stream of the unveiling of new jerseys for the 2020 season by the Blue Jays

Powder Blue is back. Here's the Stream.

EDIT: Powder Blue Pants too

Also a Button Up Jersey.

Worn at Home and Away

No uniforms are leaving. 

Powder Blue Squachee and Brim

EDIT 2: Article from Chris

Helmets will be Matte

Some Graphics:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Also, the Primary and Secondary Logos have been swapped, and the shade of Red has been changed.

spacer.png

spacer.png

da0Lbhs.png

Archived