MLB Changes 2020

kimball

I was not aware of the buttcheek swoosh. Eesh.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Olmec said:

I'm just holding my breath that this isn't the beginning of the end of brighter colors being used in sports design.

This is another reason why I’m so upset that the Brewers abandoned their throwbacks.  Now we only get navy, no royal at all. 

9 hours ago, dont care said:

Hopefully (s)he’s a first day cut. I honestly can’t tell with the man-boobs.

Paul Reindl is a producer for the morning show on the Padres' flagship radio station.

That being said, what concerns me more is seeing a blue hat in the locker. Get that out of here. Brown is back.

4 minutes ago, OBomb said:

Paul Reindl is a producer for the morning show on the Padres' flagship radio station.

That being said, what concerns me more is seeing a blue hat in the locker. Get that out of here. Brown is back.

The blue and camo hats are leftover from last year. He alludes to this in his Twitter feed. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

26 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

The blue and camo hats are leftover from last year. He alludes to this in his Twitter feed. 

and he says they were specifically told the White uniforms are in honor of Randy Jones but when asked if those are the ST unis he says "maaaaaybe". that's them.

I honestly thought that's what our regular season brown uniforms would look like but i'm definitely not complaining, ST jerseys are muuuuuch cheaper than their regular season counterparts. now just need to see the hats!

As much as I love the Padres return back to brown and gold, it drives me nuts that they insisted on using a white outline around the lettering and numbers on the brown jerseys. The hat doesn’t need it and neither do the jerseys.

37 minutes ago, EvilChameleon said:

Nice.  For a team that's identity has been stripped back to the studs, the script I was a unique enough of an emblem that saved their look from being totally simple.  A welcome return.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

New Clubhouse cap for the Cardinals. Someone please remind me, what exactly are the Clubhouse caps used for?  Are they for ST or just fashion caps?spacer.png

spacer.png                                                    Chicago_White_Sox.svg

1 hour ago, CardsFan79 said:

New Clubhouse cap for the Cardinals. Someone please remind me, what exactly are the Clubhouse caps used for?  Are they for ST or just fashion caps?spacer.png

It's something for fans to buy is all.  "Clubhouse" could've been any word, really.  Could call it "Yogurt Buffalo Napkin Cap" and it wouldn't make any difference as far as designation goes.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived