Getting back to the Broncos...

ad4a9f30667cc4601ffb0379549cbdc9.jpg

Does no one see an arm coming in from the right, sticking its finger into the horse's nostril?

33 minutes ago, mjrbaseball said:

Does no one see an arm coming in from the right, sticking its finger into the horse's nostril?

It’s a horse vomiting the Space Needle.

For years when I was younger, I could never understand how a backward "G" with a line says "D"isney.

8c8ba9f2533cdb6db29607ef4f66e186.jpg

siue-cougars-soccer-logo.jpg

I can't say I ever actually misconceived what the SIUe logo is considering I have a whole bunch of family in Edwardsville and the athletics logo rarely appears without "COUGARS" right underneath it, but I swear this thing looks like a demon beaver and not a cougar. And honestly, the SIUe Demon Beavers would be a much more unique mascot and I would fully support it. 

On 7/11/2019 at 11:38 AM, Maroon said:

I can't say I ever actually misconceived what the SIUe logo is considering I have a whole bunch of family in Edwardsville and the athletics logo rarely appears without "COUGARS" right underneath it, but I swear this thing looks like a demon beaver and not a cougar. And honestly, the SIUe Demon Beavers would be a much more unique mascot and I would fully support it. 

Can it be called a misconception if no one can tell what it is in the first place? (See also University of Denver)

3 hours ago, Maroon said:

As an alum of SIUE, who was a student when this logo was unveiled, I thought it looked like a beaver too when it first came out and I remember others thinking it looked like a falcon or a sabertooth tiger. Such a terrible logo, and I can't believe it has lasted over a decade. 

19 hours ago, mjrbaseball said:

When I was younger, I thought it was like a fancy-tipped jousting lance-type thing

(Coming in from the right, towards the bronco)

9 hours ago, rmc523 said:

For years when I was younger, I could never understand how a backward "G" with a line says "D"isney.

8c8ba9f2533cdb6db29607ef4f66e186.jpg

Same.:therock:

For years I had no clue what a clipper was and thus the Clippers logo made no sense to me. Then I found out it's a type of ship and I also came across their old San Diego logo which had abstract sails in it, and it all came together.

When I was a kid, I thought Champions' logo is Montreal Canadiens' logo because Champions' logo is very similar to Habs' famous oval "C" and the striping in "C" really looks the "H". 

spacer.png

124.png

giphy.gif