International Soccer Kits 2019

Digby

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, hendocfc said:

I do prefer the royal blue for France... don't think it's sticking around,especially after they've won the World Cup in navy,but royal blue just fits them so much better. Belter of a top.

Well they also won in this uniform so...

spacer.png

Man this kit is just absolutely gorgeous:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I, for one, love that they went with gold names/numbers to match the crest as well. Overall I’m pretty indifferent to the debate over royal or navy for the French primary shirts, but one thing I do want to see return on a full time basis is the gold rooster, at least on the home shirts. It just looks right. Even the rose gold version on the women’s new WC kits looks fantastic. I don’t care as much about whether or not the rooster is gold on the away shirts, but I personally want it to always be gold on the home shirts again. 

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Ah, yes...that rooster. The more international kits and crests I get to see and study, the broader my perspective gets--but I've yet to see a crest anywhere near as unique and elegant as France's cockerel --excuse me--the Coq Gaulois. (The three Fs are cool, too.) And after having done some research into how and why FFF adopted that as their national badge, I now know more about roosters than I ever thought I would.

The more you know, kids. 👍😁

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

15 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Man this kit is just absolutely gorgeous:

I, for one, love that they went with gold names/numbers to match the crest as well. Overall I’m pretty indifferent to the debate over royal or navy for the French primary shirts, but one thing I do want to see return on a full time basis is the gold rooster, at least on the home shirts. It just looks right. Even the rose gold version on the women’s new WC kits looks fantastic. I don’t care as much about whether or not the rooster is gold on the away shirts, but I personally want it to always be gold on the home shirts again. 

Yeah, the gold is gorgeous. Could even develop it like Japan does to differentiate the men’s and women’s team with the men with the gold and the women with rose gold.

plus the crest looks so much better with the FFF in the rectangle instead of the little bit of ground and the floating letters

07Giants.pngnyy.png

On 3/26/2019 at 8:45 PM, Berlin Wall said:

I don't know about the gold. It actually looks more like an Italy kit for me.

s.

Didn’t explain myself clearly, but I love the gold strictly in relation to the crest. Was actually surprised looking back at their kit history that they don’t seem to have worn a white coq as their crest until the roborooster was used and Nike then switched to the classic looking one

07Giants.pngnyy.png

• 2 weeks later...

New crest and brand identity for Brazil:

spacer.png

Also the official reveal of the Copa America kits, which still have the now-old crest:

According to the CBF’s press release, the white throwback kit is technically a third kit and will be worn against Bolivia in the first match of the Copa America. The blue kit from last summer’s World Cup still serves as the secondary kit. 

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

On 3/30/2019 at 3:37 PM, MJWalker45 said:

Watford and Manchester United are not wearing league issue captain's armbands today. Not sure why. 

They were a special design in support of the Premier League's 'No Room for Racism' campaign.

59 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

spacer.png

Also the official reveal of the Copa America kits, which still have the now-old crest:

According to the CBF’s press release, the white throwback kit is technically a third kit and will be worn against Bolivia in the first match of the Copa America. The blue kit from last summer’s World Cup still serves as the secondary kit. 

I like this A LOT. 

The new Brazil crest is good. It’s a nice design. It’s just that the old one was so perfect and in need of zero changes that this is still a big downgrade. The new one has too much blue and I’m not a fan of the asymmetry. The color distribution and balance was much better on the now old crest. I’m already missing it.

30 minutes ago, aawagner011 said:

The new Brazil crest is good. It’s a nice design. It’s just that the old one was so perfect and in need of zero changes that this is still a big downgrade. The new one has too much blue and I’m not a fan of the asymmetry. The color distribution and balance was much better on the now old crest. I’m already missing it.

I need to see it on a white background too. If there's nothing connecting the two halves in the middle it's going to look pretty stupid on their away kits and practice gear.

Edit: Saw a pic of it on the main page. That logo will still look like it's missing part of itself when worn on the yellow or blue shirts.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

That crest is awesome. Modern yet still keeps its look. I always thought Brazil should be yellow primary and blue change, this years World Cup kits were beautiful.

also- I do like the gold numbers for France but if they take white numbers to that bright color blue, they should lock in that look forever

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

1 hour ago, upperV03 said:

spacer.png

To be honest I expected something bad, but this looks very good. Maybe shield shouldn't be cut by yellow stripes, but except that this is really good crest.

4r2eer.png

Archived