BJ Sands

NHL changes 2019-20

EJPMYrNXkAEmsXF.jpg

That thing looks like it was designed by a 1st grader who won a contest. It's straight up awful. I'd be embarrassed to wear that. 

On 11/14/2019 at 1:49 PM, infrared41 said:

EJPMYrNXkAEmsXF.jpg

That thing looks like it was designed by a 1st grader who won a contest. It's straight up awful. I'd be embarrassed to wear that. 

Again, unfortunately...it's the "Curse of the Collar".

(The biggest beef with the Adizero sweaters has been with the collar treatments.)

It appears that this design was to incorporate the pentagon shape (at the "v"of the neck) into the "A", which is the reason why it sits so high on the chest, resulting in the bib-look...

Which is fine, if you plan to be eating mayonnaise at the big game...

(saw this on twitter and had to chuckle)...

spacer.png

i like _RH_'s suggestions of dropping the entire body graphics, and running the white stripe around the waist...

That'd be a sharp-looking sweater.

1 hour ago, ebod39 said:

....and cue the next 20 page debate about the Canucks identity

“Let me tell you, for the 100th time, why my favorite Canuck logo is better than your favorite.”

spacer.png

If I had my way, the Edmonton Oilers would still be wearing the royal blue uniforms.  

I am now fine that they have switched to the orange uniforms.  However, I wish they would have stayed with the orange and royal blue shades of the third jersey when they switched to the orange as the primary:

spacer.png

Rather than the shades we got:

spacer.png

3 hours ago, ebod39 said:

....and cue the next 20 page debate about the Canucks identity

B.C. = b*tch and Complaining ? 

On 11/14/2019 at 11:49 AM, infrared41 said:

EJPMYrNXkAEmsXF.jpg

Also, I'd rather lowers the mountain or It completely looks like a bib. 

Yes, that is awful. I'm now scared for what Kings will reveal their jersey. A over-sized Crown???  Or worse, the Burger king is coming back?? 

200.webp?cid=790b76111ff38eedadf6e4be7c1 

The Burger King is a better jersey than that monstrosity.

20 hours ago, Wade Heidt said:

If I had my way, the Edmonton Oilers would still be wearing the royal blue uniforms.  

I am now fine that they have switched to the orange uniforms.  However, I wish they would have stayed with the orange and royal blue shades of the third jersey when they switched to the orange as the primary:

spacer.png

Rather than the shades we got:

spacer.png

Disagree, the top ones are too bright. 

So, seeing the black skate jerseys again, really made me feel like Vegas' scheme is basically what the Canucks could have evolved into if they didn't go back to blue and green.

colorado-avalanche-defenceman-ian-cole-d

jonathan-marchessault-of-the-vegas-golde

7 hours ago, Nordiks_19 said:

Even the buffaslug was better than those 

Even the Turdburger was better than those.

19 hours ago, Corvus said:

So, seeing the black skate jerseys again, really made me feel like Vegas' scheme is basically what the Canucks could have evolved into if they didn't go back to blue and green.

Similar but still different. One uniform is black and the other is grey. The Canucks used yellow while the Golden Knights use metallic gold. And last, the Canucks had yellow font on their blacks and VGK uses white font on their greys.

53 minutes ago, VancouverFan69 said:

Similar but still different. One uniform is black and the other is grey. The Canucks used yellow while the Golden Knights use metallic gold. And last, the Canucks had yellow font on their blacks and VGK uses white font on their greys.

OP wasnt saying they were too similar, it sounds like they were saying what Vegas has couldve been an evolution of the Canucks black and orange identity if it lasted longer.

23 hours ago, Corvus said:

knightsedit.png