NHL changes 2019-20

BJ Sands

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, demondg1 said:

It's beautiful.  I wish Adidas would have slapped a Penguin logo on there instead and made a matching white version for Pittsburgh.  

Pittsburgh already has great jerseys with Penguin logos on them. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Take this with a grain of salt but I heard at the Blue Jackets team shop last night that they just restocked with the same All-Star game jerseys as last year. I saw that there were more white ones than before but they might just be trying to sell off the last of the Inventory. 

22 hours ago, dannykraft said:

Take this with a grain of salt but I heard at the Blue Jackets team shop last night that they just restocked with the same All-Star game jerseys as last year. I saw that there were more white ones than before but they might just be trying to sell off the last of the Inventory. 

Oh God no.  The ASG jerseys last year were awful.  I'd much prefer if they go back to the NA vs. The World concept from the late 1990s and early part of the 2000s.

On 11/26/2019 at 4:13 PM, dannykraft said:

Even if the design isn’t the same, I wouldn’t be surprised if the general concept is really similar. Adidas puts great emphasis on its partnership with Parley. 

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Absolutely diggin’ the Bruins alternate jerseys. Was a huge fan of their WC jerseys last year, and this take on them are outstanding!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I mean, that style of jersey is everywhere in college sports, and Raleigh is a massive college sports town; it has teams in NCAA Divisions 1, 2 and 3 as well as one in Division 1 of the NJCAA. Hell, the Hurricanes' home arena is literally located on the campus of NC State.

It's more imitating college sports then it is ripping off the Rangers.

On 11/24/2019 at 3:14 PM, fouhy12 said:

I really like that jersey, but how have the Bruins not adopted a yellow alternate one yet? Two black jerseys is boring. There's so many good ones to pick from if they want to go the throwback route.

spacer.png

I always thought updating this yellow one would be a really good look today. The script is something different that would work really well today on a jersey and on merch. A simple recolor of the home and road jerseys in yellow would also be a good alternate.

The Kingston Frontenacs brought back that design a few years back:

spacer.png

On 11/27/2019 at 6:01 PM, tohasbo said:

Oh God no.  The ASG jerseys last year were awful.  I'd much prefer if they go back to the NA vs. The World concept from the late 1990s and early part of the 2000s.

I'm fine with the divisional format, but they should be incorporating elements of the Blues' uniform history. Have a team in white, a team in blue, a team in yellow, and a team in red. Any of the recent KHL All Star uniforms should be what they're going for.

On 11/27/2019 at 8:46 PM, Around the Horn said:

spacer.png

LOL

When I see the new Hurricanes white jersey, sure it has the lettering like the Rangers, but it reminds me of the old early 1990s WHL Moose Jaw Warriors uniforms with its similarities.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Archived