NHL changes 2019-20

BJ Sands

Just now, CardsFan79 said:

Yeah, I should’ve been more specific. I did see that Kohl’s apparently has it, but dang...over $8 for shipping one hat seems a bit overboard.  Usually you can get free shipping to a store and pick up there, but I didn’t see that option for this.

There's a 20% off coupon to make it cheaper. 

Or you could order three, get free shipping, and return two. 

Fanatics shipping is $5. An extra $3-4 seems marginal if you really want the hat. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, mjd77 said:

Anyone already own any Fanatics branded fitteds? How is the fit in relation to New Era 3930s?

I’d be interested in knowing this as well.  I’ve never tried a Fanatics branded cap and I’m basing my size need on New Era’s 3930’s.

spacer.png                                                    Chicago_White_Sox.svg

Just now, WSU151 said:

There's a 20% off coupon to make it cheaper. 

Or you could order three, get free shipping, and return two. 

Fanatics shipping is $5. An extra $3-4 seems marginal if you really want the hat. 

The fine print says this item isn’t eligible for any coupons (just my luck), but I hadn’t thought about buying enough for free shipping and returning the extras.  Fanatics site keeps offering free shipping (at least at the moment).  I’ll probably just end up paying for the shipping and being done with it.  Sometimes I’m just way too cheap for my own good.  Thanks for the good ideas though.  I appreciate it. 

spacer.png                                                    Chicago_White_Sox.svg

1 minute ago, CardsFan79 said:

The fine print says this item isn’t eligible for any coupons (just my luck), but I hadn’t thought about buying enough for free shipping and returning the extras.  Fanatics site keeps offering free shipping (at least at the moment).  I’ll probably just end up paying for the shipping and being done with it.  Sometimes I’m just way too cheap for my own good.  Thanks for the good ideas though.  I appreciate it. 

Usually I buy a few of the same hat because there's a 90% chance something on the hat is jacked up. Ordering 3 is a good way to mitigate the "crap this sucks" risk. 

Fanatics hats fit essentially the same as New Era 39thirties. A M/L in Fanatics hats fits me well just like a M/L New Era hat does. 

21 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

Usually I buy a few of the same hat because there's a 90% chance something on the hat is jacked up. Ordering 3 is a good way to mitigate the "crap this sucks" risk. 

Fanatics hats fit essentially the same as New Era 39thirties. A M/L in Fanatics hats fits me well just like a M/L New Era hat does. 

The Fanatics hats might even be made by some of the same suppliers.

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

1 hour ago, NYYNYR said:

That's annoying. I'm guessing the Nucks gave their pick the new sweater. Did the Hawks?

The Hawks jersey had old collar.

The new Canucks jersey looked fantastic. Should have taken off “Vancouver” years ago. 

I really like having those different era logos. It’s pretty cool.

I do have to ask, what is going on with that dragon(?) head that looks like it’s the handle of the sabre? It’s on the wallpapers posted a page back and it’s in the background of the picture above with the different era logos. What is that supposed to represent? It almost looks like it’s for when the Sabres host a Chinese New Year promotion.

IbjBaeE.png

Archived