BJ Sands

NHL changes 2019-20

Recommended Posts

Just now, CardsFan79 said:

Yeah, I should’ve been more specific. I did see that Kohl’s apparently has it, but dang...over $8 for shipping one hat seems a bit overboard.  Usually you can get free shipping to a store and pick up there, but I didn’t see that option for this.

 

There's a 20% off coupon to make it cheaper. 

 

Or you could order three, get free shipping, and return two. 

 

Fanatics shipping is $5. An extra $3-4 seems marginal if you really want the hat. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, mjd77 said:

Anyone already own any Fanatics branded fitteds? How is the fit in relation to New Era 3930s?

I’d be interested in knowing this as well.  I’ve never tried a Fanatics branded cap and I’m basing my size need on New Era’s 3930’s.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why is the Red Wings one black? Should be red and white brim. At worst reverse the red and black.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WSU151 said:

 

There's a 20% off coupon to make it cheaper. 

 

Or you could order three, get free shipping, and return two. 

 

Fanatics shipping is $5. An extra $3-4 seems marginal if you really want the hat. 

The fine print says this item isn’t eligible for any coupons (just my luck), but I hadn’t thought about buying enough for free shipping and returning the extras.  Fanatics site keeps offering free shipping (at least at the moment).  I’ll probably just end up paying for the shipping and being done with it.  Sometimes I’m just way too cheap for my own good.  Thanks for the good ideas though.  I appreciate it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CardsFan79 said:

The fine print says this item isn’t eligible for any coupons (just my luck), but I hadn’t thought about buying enough for free shipping and returning the extras.  Fanatics site keeps offering free shipping (at least at the moment).  I’ll probably just end up paying for the shipping and being done with it.  Sometimes I’m just way too cheap for my own good.  Thanks for the good ideas though.  I appreciate it. 

 

Usually I buy a few of the same hat because there's a 90% chance something on the hat is jacked up. Ordering 3 is a good way to mitigate the "crap this sucks" risk. 

 

Fanatics hats fit essentially the same as New Era 39thirties. A M/L in Fanatics hats fits me well just like a M/L New Era hat does. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

 

Usually I buy a few of the same hat because there's a 90% chance something on the hat is jacked up. Ordering 3 is a good way to mitigate the "crap this sucks" risk. 

 

Fanatics hats fit essentially the same as New Era 39thirties. A M/L in Fanatics hats fits me well just like a M/L New Era hat does. 

 

The Fanatics hats might even be made by some of the same suppliers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, WSU151 said:

It's really frustrating that Fanatics doesn't put the Canadian team hats on its US site (and perhaps it's equally frustrating in the opposite). 

 

 

 

Or that they don't put the SJ all together !! smh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BandaBassotti said:

 

 

 

No :( plus, i can't find the SJ draft hat on fanatics , what the ...!

That's annoying. I'm guessing the Nucks gave their pick the new sweater. Did the Hawks?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NYYNYR said:

That's annoying. I'm guessing the Nucks gave their pick the new sweater. Did the Hawks?

 

The Hawks jersey had old collar.

 

The new Canucks jersey looked fantastic. Should have taken off “Vancouver” years ago. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, mjd77 said:

Anyone already own any Fanatics branded fitteds? How is the fit in relation to New Era 3930s?

 

It is really poor unless your head is short 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/15/2019 at 9:44 AM, GFB said:

 

 

♫ all the balls are brown

here but now they're gone ♫

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sabres have unveiled additional versions of their 50th anniversary logo featuring past logos and colors:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Top Shelf said:

Sabres have unveiled additional versions of their 50th anniversary logo featuring past logos and colors:

 

 

No, not the buffaslug.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm glad they aren't ignoring their 90s identity like other teams do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s nice they used the corresponding sword for the black/red era. Could have done the same for buffaslug too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really like having those different era logos. It’s pretty cool.

 

I do have to ask, what is going on with that dragon(?) head that looks like it’s the handle of the sabre? It’s on the wallpapers posted a page back and it’s in the background of the picture above with the different era logos. What is that supposed to represent? It almost looks like it’s for when the Sabres host a Chinese New Year promotion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WE GETTIN' GOATHEAD ACTION BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

 

oh and the royal blue's neat to see, too

 

BUT GOATHEAD IS BAAAAAAAAAACK WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.