NHL changes 2019-20

BJ Sands

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New alternate arriving soon

EXPECTED Three years since their rebrand, the Panthers will be adding a new third jersey. The most obvious choice may be a navy blue design with the modernized leaping cat front and center. However, the Panthers are removing that leaping cat logo from their helmets for 2019-20. Is that because they’re shifting away from that logo or making it exclusive to the third jersey?

5d7467427288d555df396274_0907-fla19-helm

Does that means the upcoming third is inspired to their old thirds?

8d3b488b6c8ab2c3.jpg

FyVfBOy.png

Sc4Eo24.png

10 hours ago, BigEd76 said:

I meant the standard logo being at center ice, no anniversary logos

I figured you meant that, tho still I feel like they got the idea to go to one logo a few years ago when they did tha (it was a big deal 2 years ago or so even doing the anniversary logo like that)

3 hours ago, Eastport76 said:

5d7467427288d555df396274_0907-fla19-helm

Does that means the upcoming third is inspired to their old thirds?

8d3b488b6c8ab2c3.jpg

I'm pretty sure a new jersey with the modernized Leaping Cat would sell well. So my guess would be they're finally gonna use that logo prominently. I could also see the Panthers eventually make a return to their ''roots'' because that's what teams do, most of the time. They'd substitude their Montreal Canadiens style striped jerseys and the Shield crest for jerseys that will be an hommage to their 90s look.

11 hours ago, M4One said:

Not sure if posted, but Canucks 50th logo in black/red/yellow.  Also, somebody on twitter pointed out that the logo has a slight mistake where the white in the skate blade doesn't extend to the end of the s.

spacer.png

BURN THEM ALL!!!

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

not sure where this goes - it's for discussion, but it's also a real thing and kinda news, but it's sports related, so maybe we could have a new subforum just for arena things (of course, there would be Arena Discussion and Arena News), but this is the new $15M-$20M "kinetic" scoreboard at Wells Fargo center that they'll have in place this year.  The whole thing can change shapes and has these weird hoops that move around over it while it's on.

Animation:

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

4 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

not sure where this goes - it's for discussion, but it's also a real thing and kinda news, but it's sports related, so maybe we could have a new subforum just for arena things (of course, there would be Arena Discussion and Arena News), but this is the new $15M-$20M "kinetic" scoreboard at Wells Fargo center that they'll have in place this year.  The whole thing can change shapes and has these weird hoops that move around over it while it's on.

Animation:

What is the point of having ribbon board that can move up and down around the scoreboard? Are they just going to wave ads in front of the screens? I suppose its kind of neat that it moves, but just seems unnecessary and im sure will need frequent repair.

9 hours ago, cajunaggie08 said:

What is the point of having ribbon board that can move up and down around the scoreboard? Are they just going to wave ads in front of the screens? I suppose its kind of neat that it moves, but just seems unnecessary and im sure will need frequent repair.

Exactly my question, very strange.

On 9/10/2019 at 4:07 PM, M4One said:

Not sure if posted, but Canucks 50th logo in black/red/yellow.  Also, somebody on twitter pointed out that the logo has a slight mistake where the white in the skate blade doesn't extend to the end of the s.

spacer.png

spacer.png

I’ll take, “Things I’ll never be able to unsee again for $500,” Alex.”

On 9/10/2019 at 5:07 PM, M4One said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Literally unwearable. 

XM4KeeA.png

Edmonton Oilers Unveil New Third Jersey

September 12, 2019 - 18:56 PM

The Edmonton Oilers this afternoon made official what had leaked last month, their new alternate/third uniform for the upcoming 2019-20 NHL season. With the Oilers more recent shade of dark navy blue serving as the base, the uniform removes all […]

Read More...

Archived