BJ Sands

NHL changes 2019-20

I think this is a better jersey than what the Stars currently wear, tbh. This is really nice.

I don't know if it was intentional, but I'm also getting a few retro/Thanksgiving Cowboys vibes with the shoulder yoke and number font. Just take the shoulder star and put it front and center and boom.WC_91_Front__01156.1572905194.jpg?c=2&im
4457a_lg.jpeg

Boy, that turned out really nice. Putting a "classic" shoulder yoke on the jerseys also shows a willingness to modify the almighty template to give the client what they want as accurately as possible, which is very encouraging for future designs.

1 hour ago, chrysleraspen08 said:

Looks really nice, but that logo looks a bit odd. Std'ars?

I feel like you're the only one who sees that.  The D doesn't look included on the word Stars...

2 hours ago, chrysleraspen08 said:

Looks really nice, but that logo looks a bit odd. Std'ars?

You really think that's what it says?

7 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

You really think that's what it says?

It makes me long for the days of the Toronto areTnas...

WHERE'S THE LACES

RE: Canuck's warm up anniversary jerseys. 

Why not just do this for the 3rd jersey this year, or the blue version? Would be superior to the new 3rd.

Looks fantastic. Not much else to say here, but the Texas patch is much better than the regular version.

Wow 

7 hours ago, scouserduke said:

I don't know if it was intentional, but I'm also getting a few retro/Thanksgiving Cowboys vibes with the shoulder yoke and number font. Just take the shoulder star and put it front and center and boom.WC_91_Front__01156.1572905194.jpg?c=2&im
4457a_lg.jpeg

That new skinny yoke was developed to bring a little more authenticity to some of these vintage looks, and the lettering is meant to evoke both what the Texans wore in their later days and act as a hypothetical “prequel” to the Stars’ current numbers, so it’s mostly coincidence that there’s so much overlap with the old Cowboys’ looks, but it’s definitely one of the things that brought it home, given that the Cowboys played their first decade in the Cotton Bowl.

5 hours ago, CS85 said:

WHERE'S THE LACES

Crewnecks (and maybe V-necks) for the Texans. I can’t remember exactly what my dig uncovered, but it definitely wasn’t laces.

I give it a 7.5 out of 10. Its good, in fact its probably better than their regular jerseys IMO.

Dallas absolutely knocked it out of the park with this one, wow. I can't really say anything I don't like about the jersey. This is gonna be one nice-looking Winter Classic.

That’s one swell-looking sweater, I’ll tell you that! The tan breezers really push it over the top! Minnesota, take note.

Very nice sweater for the Stars.  They really should put the state logo onto the shoulder of their regular jerseys.  I'm not entirely sold on the tan breezers, though, without any tan on the jersey itself.

Also, I think some teams (or maybe just Montreal) would benefit by going with the slimmer yoke, in part because it seems to extend down a little more.  That would push the numbers down a bit and there wouldn't be this huge space of white nothing from the numbers to the red cuffs.

Very beautiful sweaters.💚⚪👍 Hope the Stars go with matching green pants with white stripes like Detroit's and make that uniform their main 3rd. The D-ST☆RS crest is sharp and the Texas logo is a very nice touch. 

I don't mind the tan pants and brown leather gloves for just the one game because they represent the early years of hockey. I just hope the Stars keep that green and white sweater and go with green pants for a future 3rd - it would be one of the nicest looks in the NHL.

1 hour ago, VancouverFan69 said:

Very beautiful sweaters.💚⚪👍 Hope the Stars go with matching green pants with white stripes like Detroit's and make that uniform their main 3rd. The D-ST☆RS crest is sharp and the Texas logo is a very nice touch. 

I don't mind the tan pants and brown leather gloves for just the one game because they represent the early years of hockey. I just hope the Stars keep that green and white sweater and go with green pants for a future 3rd - it would be one of the nicest looks in the NHL.

Image result for star winter classic"

Out of luck

Phenomenal. Hopefully works it's way into their set as a full time alt.