Jump to content

College Baseball Uniforms - 2019


cajunaggie08
 Share

Recommended Posts

Auburn baseball has added the tri-colored hat to the rotation this season. The Tigers hadn't worn this design since 2013. I loved it then, but don't feel the same today. Something feels off about it, and I typically love tri-colored hats.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Clintau24 said:

Auburn baseball has added the tri-colored hat to the rotation this season. The Tigers hadn't worn this design since 2013. I loved it then, but don't feel the same today. Something feels off about it, and I typically love tri-colored hats.

 

 

I was really happy to see them return.  I don't love them with home whites as much as with the orange jerseys.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/19/2019 at 12:12 AM, CaliforniaGlowin said:

Southern U. Jaguars got new UA uniforms for football and basketball, but not baseball.  I thought all sports were getting new uniforms.

Here is a look at one of the Southern baseball uniforms.

 

https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/multimedia/photos/collection_a5091b1a-331c-11e9-9169-1748185c45d5.html#1

 

5c69efbdd42e8.image.jpg?resize=1700,1134

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/20/2019 at 9:18 AM, cheo25 said:

If the new ones are going to pattern the football and basketball uniforms, they'll look way better than that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/9/2019 at 1:14 PM, CaliforniaGlowin said:

Are there any baseball uniforms that have different colors from other sports or do they all follow the standard school athletic colors?

 

I knew I would find one eventually. Contrary to the other sports, USC uses a heavy dosage of black in their uni set. 

 

Also, Hawai’i follows a nice green/red scheme.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, jerrylawless3 said:

 

I knew I would find one eventually. Contrary to the other sports, USC uses a heavy dosage of black in their uni set. 

 

Also, Hawai’i follows a nice green/red scheme.

 

 

That's green and orange, a fauxback look to their pre-2000 years, when they wore similar green hats (w/ block H) and green jerseys with orange letting. 

 

spacer.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

ND in mono green today.  Chrome baseball helmet!!! 😍  Didn't know those existed.

 

 

They wore these a few years ago so they've been around a while. It's definitely different . . . 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

They wore these a few years ago so they've been around a while. It's definitely different . . . 

I'm a bit suprised the NCAA (like the MLB does all the time) did not step in and nix the chrome helmet because of the possibility of the sun reflecting off of them into other players eyes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

LSU Baseball to Wear Throwback Uniforms Against Grambling

April 1, 2019 - 22:49 PM

The LSU baseball team will open a five-game home stand on Tuesday, and will do so in style. The Tigers will wear throwback uniforms reminiscent of those worn by the program in the early-20th century for Tuesday’s matchup with Grambling.  […]

Read More...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 4/5/2019 at 4:53 PM, Maroon said:

Missouri State Bears:

 

 

Never been big on the digital camo unis, but love the home whites.

I would like to see the Bears go back to their previous home "BEARS" arched font it was to me a classic and unique look that always stood out, and as far as the camo look it might look better if it was digital camo and you could actually make out the "BEARS" on the jersey.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/18/2019 at 3:13 PM, 1991 said:

I would like to see the Bears go back to their previous home "BEARS" arched font it was to me a classic and unique look that always stood out, and as far as the camo look it might look better if it was digital camo and you could actually make out the "BEARS" on the jersey.

Yeah, rule #1 for digi camo is don't use digi camo..

But rule #2 for digi camo is don't use your font/number color as one of the camo colors..

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.