Super Bowl LIV Logo Concept

logoroy

Well the Patriots dynasty rolls on.  Congrats to the Pats for winning their sixth Super Bowl; only time will tell if they can make it seven under Brady and Belichick.  We shift gears now and look ahead to Super Bowl LIV in Miami next year.  Below is the design I made for next year's event down in South Beach.  Let me know what you guys think and I appreciate the feedback!

IOvgZ5z.png

qeqdO5z.png

Just some minor nitpicks: I'd have the left side of the wave come to a point like the right, and just continue the tree all the way down to meet it.

I'd continue the outlines of the shadows of the LIV up to meet the rest of the outline.

Also, the rectangle shape on top maybe could be replaced with a ball shape, with the dots as the laces.

Sorry to focus on those kind of really minor issues! It's really nice already, and way better than the generic one they've released.

On 2/3/2019 at 10:51 PM, logoroy said:

Well the Patriots dynasty rolls on.  Congrats to the Pats for winning their sixth Super Bowl; only time will tell if they can make it seven under Brady and Belichick.  We shift gears now and look ahead to Super Bowl LIV in Miami next year.  Below is the design I made for next year's event down in South Beach.  Let me know what you guys think and I appreciate the feedback!

IOvgZ5z.png

qeqdO5z.png

Absolutely beautiful......The NFL made a huge mistake with the standardized logo system....they need to do new playoffs logos....conference championship logos.....in fact all of their event and special occasion logos

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

Archived