Sign in to follow this  
randyc

Randy's Random Concepts - #3 Vancouver Canucks 2019/20 Prediction

First off, I want to say that the template is my traced version of @OhioSportsMan61's fantastic Adizero template.

#1 - Winnipeg Jets

When the Jets unveiled their newest alternate logo, I immediately thought that was their best logo and should be the primary. So I made it the primary for this concept. I brought back to original Jets last uniform styling and combined 2 different eras from 2 different teams. Enjoy! 

MfOiNlz.pngbIolxM6.png

I would make the thick collar solid blue on the road version rather than just the back, other than that this looks great

#2 - Chicago Blackhawks

Trying something a little different with this one. Decided to drop Black Hawks and feature the tomahawk logo. I'm not too sure about this one, but thought I would post it anyways.

fKWHcl2.pngPlD7mAK.png8QnCnIT.png

I like the black jersey, that’d make a good alt. Just don’t see them ever doing a swap of their primary logo for their patch logo on the home/away set like that. Just won’t happen; it’s pointless.

Make the outline of the C and the tomahawk heads gold and you may have something.

#3 - Vancouver Canucks

Speculation has it that the Vancouver script will be dropped from the primary logo. 2019/20 will also see the addition of a third jersey and the skate throwback to celebrate the Canucks 50th Anniversary. So here is my prediction for the Canucks 2019 set. Script dropped, green alt, Adizero Flying Skate.

OorSsOd.png

QrJ5Gv6.pngD3jpgBv.pngFf6BkwF.png

The only thing I dislike about the Canucks concept is the white number outline as well as the white in the logo. It just looks out of place