The Retun of the Professional American Football Association-Salt Lake City, Dallas, Chicago Added

_DietDrPepper_

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, neo_prankster said:

Sorry I'm late to the party, but those are some pretty awesome throwbacks.

Thanks, I'm glad you like them!

20 hours ago, ItsSlothy said:

Bump.

4 hours ago, texashockeyfan said:

What city is next? 

Right now this is a bit on the back burner for me right now as I've gotten back into my NFL redesign series. I've also got another project going on aswell. I'll get back to this (hopefully) after I finish my NFL one.

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 4:05 PM, BellaSpurs said:

Thanks, I'm glad you like them!

Right now this is a bit on the back burner for me right now as I've gotten back into my NFL redesign series. I've also got another project going on aswell. I'll get back to this (hopefully) after I finish my NFL one.

Well I'm back earlier than I thought. To be fair, I've gotten most of the concepts done as of now, so i'll just go ahead and upload them all. This series has been going on a while now and I've gotten burned out on a lot of these teams after the past 2 years so I don't know if this will ever get finished, i'm sorry to say. I've got another another project going on, and if your interested in my work, a lot of my time is going into that so please check it out. But enough about that, let's get into the teams.

I'll upload 3 for right now, and see how it goes.

First, the Salt Lake City Hornets, originally the Yellow Jackets, I went in and made a bunch of changes from the original, the logo is simpler, a throwback of sorts, the more updated hornet is the alternate.

spacer.png

Next, the Roughnecks of Dallas. I wanted a team with a tie in to the oil industry, but oilers was already to close to the NFL, so I chose Roughnecks. The colors are blue and gold, the logo is an oil rig interlocking with a D for Dallas. Their uniforms are simple and classic.

spacer.png

Finally, are the Chicago Kings, the first team I came up for this league and the one design I've been sitting on for a while. It's gone through several changes, and this design I've had done for a while but never uploaded, I finally decided to upload it, so let me know what you think.

spacer.png

Let me know what you think of these! Tell me which team you want to see next! 

Heres the list of divisions, the bolded teams are left.

Northern Division

Minnesota Bruins

Chicago Kings

Indianapolis Racers

Pittsburgh Panthers

Detroit Eights

Atlantic Division

Philadelphia Black Bears

New York Bulls

Milwaukee Cardinals

Cleveland Ospreys

Boston Frigates

New York Cannons

Southern Division

Birmingham Vulcans

Carolina Griffins

Cincinnati Centurions

Miami Flamingos

Atlanta Foxes

Great Plains Division

Salt Lake City Hornets

Dallas Roughnecks

Omaha Tornados

Arizona Gila Monsters

Denver Pioneers

Pacific Division

Los Angeles Stars

San Diego Devils

Portland Thorns

San Francisco Dragons 

Los Angeles Threshers

Seattle Cascaders

Central Division

Washington Marauders

Tennessee Timbers

New Orleans Hurricanes

Houston Galaxy

Baltimore Express

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

• _DietDrPepper_ changed the title to The Retun of the Professional American Football Association-Salt Lake City, Dallas, Chicago Added

Archived