FIFA World Cup 2022

Berlin Wall

After a few years of abstinence, I'm back with another soccer project. I'll create the kits for 32 national teams for the 2022 World Cup. All I can say is that it could get very 80's - 90's inspired. The first team is the hosting nation of Qatar.

dhgwWnz.png

kfHuWAl.png

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Love that tartan pattern for Scotland! The Dutch and Qatari home jerseys are also pretty awesome!

I second @JosiahWVU's question about the green for Egypt... there's already a lot of green for other North African & Middle Eastern teams (Algeria, Saudi Arabia, etc). No complaints about the actual designs, though.

Excellent work!

Thank you. Green was the traditional home colour of Egypt (they wore it in the 1934 World Cup) and they used it for their away uniforms until the early 2000s. I wanted to bring it back.

2018-636565654518102733-810.jpg

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

15 hours ago, Berlin Wall said:

Since I wasn't quite satisfied with the Colombia kits, here's my second attempt.

ycCICkS.png

UdyeVom.png

I think this looks much better. The last one was the same jersey just different colors, and you don’t really see that. I like the patter on the yellow jersey, and the yellow instead of the gold on the red jersey looks a lot cleaner. Great job!

Yeah, I created a new badge for the Egyptians. The next team are the Tigers from South Korea. They participated in all World Cups since 1986, so it would be their 10th in a row.

sFq07mx.png

2PBwYLP.png

Colombia looks better, especially that home!

Korea looks good.

The tiger stripes are a good touch at home and the asymmetrical away is very nice. 

I think it'd pretty sweet to see the black lines from the flag as sleeve striping on the away, though!

If you want to properly acknowledge Australia's kit history for their home set you need to go with green shorts and white socks. Most if not all Australian soccer fans agree that it's the classic look for them. I'm at a loss as to why we've gone with all yellow in recent years.

Good concepts all round though.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

4 minutes ago, Bayne said:

If you want to properly acknowledge Australia's kit history for their home set you need to go with green shorts and white socks. Most if not all Australian soccer fans agree that it's the classic look for them. I'm at a loss as to why we've gone with all yellow in recent years.

Good concepts all round though.

I know. The 2014 kit was perfect for them. I just wanted to try something different for them. And the home kit actually looked better with yellow shorts imo. I tried it first with green, but then wanted to make the away kit all green. So I went with all yellow at home.

btw. this is the kit I was inspired from:

3271D13700000578-0-image-a-20_1458619581

Archived