FIFA World Cup 2022

Berlin Wall

6 hours ago, Berlin Wall said:

Next one is the USMNT.

mBBN6ed.png

TLDY9lE.png

Home kit looks great, definitely something Nike would do for the US. The away kit, however, I’m not sure about. The slanted stars through me off a bit. The “USA” running down the shoulders reminds me too much of the Cleveland Browns pants with their word mark running down the side. What if the USA wasn’t there on the shoulders?

14 hours ago, JG36 said:

Home kit looks great, definitely something Nike would do for the US. The away kit, however, I’m not sure about. The slanted stars through me off a bit. The “USA” running down the shoulders reminds me too much of the Cleveland Browns pants with their word mark running down the side. What if the USA wasn’t there on the shoulders?

Correct me if I am wrong. I believe the away kit is suppose to be a reference to USA’s 1994 kit that is actually a favorite among their fans. It is just a little more subtle.

Like @hendocfc, I'm not feeling the navy blue for Italy; replacing it all with royal would work for me. Otherwise, the home is pretty slick!

The chevrons seems a bit odd for the US home; maybe just do red & white V's?

The away is a pretty nice fauxback; I'd swap the shades of blue (light stars, dark BG) and get rid of the "USA" on the shoulder stripes, but it's already kinda cool.

5 hours ago, TheHealthiestScratch said:

Correct me if I am wrong. I believe the away kit is suppose to be a reference to USA’s 1994 kit that is actually a favorite among their fans. It is just a little more subtle.

Oh was it? That makes it cooler. Still not my personal favorite though but if it was a favorite IRL, then it’s fine with me.

Awesome to see more of your soccer works, some of which I came across on different message boards. 👍

love the Netherlands iconic orange, with the watermarked lion and the flag colors at the sleeves.

Also like the USMNT Away aside from the USA on the white stripes. 

Archived