Scottyeagle (Like Hundreds before Him) Does the NFL (Jags Update 2/28)

scottyeagle

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More teams.

TENNESSEE TITANS

spacer.pngspacer.png

Embracing the light blue.  Taking an idea from the Grizzlies and using shades of blue more evocative of the Great Smoky Mountains.  Crimson replaces red, as I think it gives a little more pop.  Simplified logo, sans the thumbtack.  Greek-style pattern that doubles as T's.  Less ridiculous font. 

cdvL1gn.png

100/10, that’s one of the best titans concepts I’ve seen! I love the color choices, update logo and the T pattern stripes. The only problem is the distribution of red is much better on the white set than the navy or Columbia, would love to see red somehow worked into the pants or socks of those two to see the distribution work as well as it does in the first set!

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

• 1 month later...

Go west, young man, go west.

LOS ANGELES RAMS

t3TvL3g.pngyw139xq.pngEmXf9nG.png

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS

cNBYNUK.pngO9hUnCj.pngXeSEmBR.png

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS

9DGx8Ul.png4Q5eGhK.pngPXM2lzY.png

Doug Baldwin still played football when I made these.  If you want to know the inspirations behind the design elements that are slightly unconventional, let me know, and I'll probably just ignore your message as I drunkenly skip toward the end of this league.

The current 49ers logo is trash.  This represents a clean-up of that.  S i m p l i c i t y.

LOS ANGELES CHARGERS

8O4kt0g.pngY7cAuIw.png123FdmF.png

Chargers stole my thunder a little bit with their tweak this summer.  Still not happy with this one, but I'm not happy with a lot of things, so I'll just deal with it.  I saw the sock stripe idea at some point on these boards, so credit to that person.

NEW ORLEANS SAINTS

9k5I0WV.pngV8cS0Cb.pngKNHHpcK.png

Brass.  Like this and this.

Wrapping things up.  Here's the rest of the NFC East.  It's got old-timey throwbacks/fauxbacks, bro.  Bro-backs.

NEW YORK GIANTS

VpIvd6r.pngcAgebjE.pnglkcG0lY.png

Odell Beckham Jr. still played for the Giants.  They won a championship in 1934.

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES

M0Bxijy.pnghNYRCgW.pngnSXzxyi.png

I almost went Tulane on these guys.  80's and 1948 (Championship year) inspired.  Very inspired.

WASHINGTON AMERICANS

f78PPRv.pngwulX2w0.pngEIXdhfb.png

Note name change.  Didn't make a new logo.  Stripes are a mess but that's what this franchise deserves.  '02 faxubacks with late 40's/early 50's numerals.  Throwback is similar to what they do now. 

I'm done. 

• 2 months later...

Not new concepts per se, but I wanted to provide some close-ups of the logos I redesigned for this: 

NEW YORK JETS

bLFYbP6.png

BALTIMORE RAVENS

Y4sCdBO.png

LAS VEGAS RAIDERS

WifPhie.png

TENNESSEE TITANS

btDcliK.png

PITTSBURGH STEELERS

HJwto4s.png

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS

ExbtJBS.png

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS

69OwQG1.png

Enjoy the Great Basin, and stay tuned for a Vikes concept I'm working on. 

Archived