CPL Rebrands & Expansion by mcrosby - 20 of 20 - Kelona & Final League

mcrosby

Moncton Foresters maybe? Calgary Mustangs or Appaloosas or something else horse related for sure. Like the idea of Winnipeg being retro, potentially with the Winnie name, aircraft based perhaps with Aviators or Pioneers?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saskatoon's alright; double green is cool. I like the secondary a bit better, and I think it would work well with "SSC" or "SSSC" on it.

Winnipeg is a really great idea! The W is smart, and I love that "Golden Boys" nickname. The silhouette is pretty nice; it just needs some cleanup where the hand meets the torch. I don't like the official name, though, and I feel that Winnipeg Gold or just keeping Winnipeg Valour would be way better.

I'd be up for the Calgary Mustangs as @Flames1fan and @kylonian suggest, though it'll be challenging to not look too much the Stampeders.

Guest darkpiranha
13 hours ago, mcrosby said:

Let's go with wheat for Saskatoon then!

Sowers SC: 

NhQlTsW.png

Wvvhcqo.png

SWHEAT!

Guest darkpiranha
13 hours ago, mcrosby said:

Here's a club with a non-traditional name, easily made a classic name with the nickname "Golden Boys". I like the banner look that Valour presented, but they missed some low hanging fruit by not making a 'W' with the banner. 

Winnipeg Golden: 

77wVVMh.png

SmkvF7n.png

Any way you can add in a wee bit of shading to help us figure out what's going on with that figure? 

I really like the current Cavalry logo. It's simple, it's classic. But keeping it isn't in the spirit of the series. So I took the horse from the City of Calgary's logo, made a few changes, and promoted the C from the current logo to more prominence. 

I40KBOz.png

Vk5Pvih.png

That just leaves Victoria, which I'd love some ideas for. 

...or maybe I've got plans for expanding to 20 teams. Caravans of immigrants from the USA will likely be flooding Canada soon, so the sport will have room to grow. 

5 hours ago, mcrosby said:

4XmKTfP.png

S4AbXtt.png

30 minutes ago, mcrosby said:

I really like the current Cavalry logo. It's simple, it's classic. But keeping it isn't in the spirit of the series. So I took the horse from the City of Calgary's logo, made a few changes, and promoted the C from the current logo to more prominence. 

I40KBOz.png

Vk5Pvih.png

That just leaves Victoria, which I'd love some ideas for. 

...or maybe I've got plans for expanding to 20 teams. Caravans of immigrants from the USA will likely be flooding Canada soon, so the sport will have room to grow. 

Best two so far. Simple, classy, professional, fantastic 

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

1 hour ago, mcrosby said:

I've got an idea for Victoria, but I'm still looking for ideas for Kelowna, Moncton, & somewhere on the Golden Horseshoe. 

Well with Moncton, you could reference the railroad heritage, since CNR had their headquarters there until they shut down. Just an idea.

That, the old shipbuilding industry, or that the place was founded by Pennsylvania Dutch immigrants. Just throwing darts at a board.

spacer.png

Archived