CPL Rebrands & Expansion by mcrosby - 20 of 20 - Kelona & Final League

mcrosby

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest darkpiranha

If you flip the lights in Thunder Bay, you get a lower-case b on the bottom, and it wouldn't take too much to suggest a T on top.

I see an S in Thunder Bays crest. Victoria’s seems a bit too unlike a crest for a soccer team but I like the logo and I think it could be made into a good crest. Maybe add something similar to the flag of Vancouver (the yellow shield)

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

The Victoria Grays looks awesome; that would work beautifully for any sport, including soccer. I imagine the Jersey would be mostly gray, right?

Thunder Bay is pretty cool, either way. I like the Boreal Thunder Bay name (but I'd drop the SC) a bit better. That said the green to pink gradient is a bit awkward in the text. Just go with one line in pink and the other in green.

10 minutes ago, vtgco said:

The Victoria Grays looks awesome; that would work beautifully for any sport, including soccer. I imagine the Jersey would be mostly gray, right?

Thunder Bay is pretty cool, either way. I like the Boreal Thunder Bay name (but I'd drop the SC) a bit better. That said the green to pink gradient is a bit awkward in the text. Just go with one like in pink and the other in green.

Yup, that's a better name. Switching it now. 

55 minutes ago, mcrosby said:

I'm not too familiar with Atlantic Canadian history, so I'd like to run the name Acadien AFC past y'all for a Moncton club. It seems like it may work, but maybe that Acadia was more Nova Scotia than New Brunswick. 

Moncton is french and english, but I dont think they use Acadien as a soccer team name, other sports teams names in are Moncton Wildcats and Moncton Magic. 

hvmY186.png

Guest darkpiranha

Maybe not Acadiens, but how about Snow Cajuns?  or Sneaux Cajuns?  (I'm only half joking)  (okay, I'm not joking at all)  

I was born in Nova Scotia but grew up in Louisiana, so I'm technically a first generation Cajun, and I grant approval for the team to be named thusly.

Archived