Jumba66 Tweaks the NFL (32/32 Complete)

Jumba66

Another Day, another division.  NFC West.

First up, the timeless 49ers. They have great uniforms and I feel like the Black uniforms were a great addition. I feel like they should be more involved than just the color rush, so I put them with the gold pants to make it a regular uniform. I also added a "gold rush" just because I couldn't figure out what to do as an alternate pants option to the red jersey.

spacer.png

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next, the Seattle Seahawks.

I love their current set, minus one thing, their blue. Their old blue was fantastic, and I think it goes well with the new uniforms, so I made that switch, plus eliminated white from their set and put gray as the away.

spacer.png

Last for today, the Arizona Cardinals.  

I hate their current set, to be honest. They have a lot of potential, plus the best combo possible with red and black, so I changed it up to red and black. I also added a two-colored version of the state flag to the sleeve for a clean look.

spacer.png

Finally, to end it all, the Oakland/Las Vegas Raiders.

Another timeless uniform, I simply added black and white pants as alternates for their home and away. I also added an Alternate/Throwback/Las Vegas Uniform, that I was able to do as a 2-for-1 as the Raiders had gold numbers back in the day, while adding some gold trim to the helmet as well.

spacer.png

• Jumba66 changed the title to Jumba66 Tweaks the NFL (32/32 Complete)

A small suggestion: maybe use different numbers than 97 for all of the output. For example, if some of the fonts have crazy or just a little bit different looking numbers, it'd be nice to see them all.

XcryMwi.png

Archived