Sign in to follow this  
AndrewMLind

Ohio State Basketball

Ohio State has been wearing a gray '90s throwback uniform for several years now, and introduced a scarlet '80s throwback uniform for a game in St. John Arena earlier this season (and wore it again this week). Though the current home/road uniforms were well-received at the time of their unveiling (2010-11 season) because of the application of the football team's helmet stripe, it's becoming increasingly clear through alumni/fan reaction the basketball team needs to revert back to one of the throwback options full time.

With that said, I've created a home, road and alternate based on the '90s set, but on today's template. It's pretty straightforward, so I'm sure there won't be many comments. Just wanted to share my idea.

D0cYOqRUUAAJi_C.jpg

D0cYQ3nUwAAP5Cs.jpg

D0cYVGNVsAA0hgD.jpg 

Beautiful. On the red uniform, I would keep the cursive “Buckeyes” script that the throwbacks have. Big fan favorite 

I received a lot of similar responses on social media, too. I love that script, my only issue with that is crossing eras. I’d rather have consistency across all three uniforms. 

On 2/28/2019 at 7:41 PM, AndrewMLind said:

I received a lot of similar responses on social media, too. I love that script, my only issue with that is crossing eras. I’d rather have consistency across all three uniforms. 

Then I'd put the buckeyes script on all 3.. why not wear your best look as much as possible?