Signatures

shiznit1083

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Against All Odds is the largest one I see on a regular basis. I totally agree with Shiz on this one.. we need to be careful. I know you want to display yoru personality, but try to do it in about 200 pixels heigh

Personality stacked 200 pixels high... I think Gmac used to use that as a pickup line! :P

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

My sig was a little tall. I fixed the banners from contests I won, and tried to make them all consistent. I hope the providers of the banners aren't ticked from my re-designs, but it should shrink my sig area just a bit now.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Well mines not changing!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Speaking of signatures, where are those new ones, that say Proud Member of CCSLC and what not with your personal logo coming?

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Speaking of signatures, where are those new ones, that say Proud Member of CCSLC and what not with your personal logo coming?

I copied STL Fanatic's... without permission. Sorry bud! It was way too cool of an idea.

I was tempted to copy Roger's campaign sig too... oh yeah.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Archived