Sign in to follow this  
roxfan00

WrestleMania 36 Logo

WWE just released the logo and location for Wrestlemania 36 in Tampa.

spacer.png

Interesting. Can't say as I recall a WM logo that gives such a big, overt nod to the football team that plays in the stadium they're hosting it in. They have done placeholder logos before for the initial announcements, though, so I wouldn't be surprised if this changes to something else as we get closer to next April.

I have a feeling they will use the pirate ship in the set, so the logo works. 

It’s kinda wonky that the WWE logo is perfectly squared up on a flag that is billowing in the breeze, but otherwise, that’s one of the best WM logos ever. I can’t wait to see what they do with the set next year.

Love it, much better than this years logo which is supposed to be the head of the statue of liberty,  but looks more like a sun since its gold.

37 minutes ago, officeglenn said:

Interesting. Can't say as I recall a WM logo that gives such a big, overt nod to the football team that plays in the stadium they're hosting it in. They have done placeholder logos before for the initial announcements, though, so I wouldn't be surprised if this changes to something else as we get closer to next April.

WrestleMania 32 in AT&T Stadium had a bastardized version of the Cowboys blue star.  In fact, the beveled star is used for Blue Star Land, Jerry Jones' real estate company.  The vector version is not beveled.