Fish to wear orange again

Blue Falcon

Dolphins Will Don Orange Jerseys On Monday Night Football Against Patriots

August 21, 2004

The Miami Dolphins will break out their orange jerseys for the second-ever time on December 20 for their Monday night game against the defending Super Bowl Champion New England Patriots at Pro Player Stadium.

The team unveiled its third jersey last season in a 24-23 come-from-behind win against the Washington Redskins on November 23, 2003, also at Pro Player Stadium. The contest, televised nationally by ESPN, marked the Dolphins largest fourth-quarter comeback since 1980.

?The organization received an overwhelming response when we revealed the orange jerseys last season,? team President Eddie Jones said. ?They brought us success in 2003 and I hope they can do so again this year. Our fans have embraced them and our players really enjoy wearing them.?

?As players, we know wearing the orange jerseys means it?s a big game and everybody is watching,? Dolphins defensive end Jason Taylor said. ?Seeing all the fans dressed in orange with us really provides an extra adrenaline rush.?

The game begins at 9:00 p.m. and will be televised nationally on ABC?s Monday Night Football.

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

maybe another game in em will convince me. i'm on the fence, cus i wanted to like em but there was a little something. i'm still trying to figure out what that something was. maybe the fins just look funny in orange.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

"Dammit, those jerseys are horrible, just another try to sell more fashion jerseys."

Ah, yes, the Metamucil orange jersies. I say burn the motherfluffers!

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

the orange fins jerseys look okay so long as they continue to wear them with WHITE PANTS.

if we ever see a white helmet/orange jersey/aqua pants combo...... :wacko:

Edit: These are just for fun...

Miami.png

:D

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

I like the Orange top ok, i guess.. .it is somehting unique and different... defiantely not a full time chnage like the Falcons pulled.

But, as long as they stay white panted, I have no problem.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Actually, that all-orange is cool.

I've gotta agree with WIB. The all orange concept is really cool. However, I'm not a big fan of the orange jerseys. Nike did a navy blue fashion jersey a few season ago and that was really sweet. But then again, what do I know. I'm just a big dumb animal. :D

dodgers-1.png

Archived