NoE38

NHL City Heritage Alternates (Edmonton up 5/18)

Next up are the Detroit Red Wings, in the style of the Cougars and Falcons, their previous identities.

The chest stripe and arm stripes come from the Cougars, while the yellow in the hanger effect comes from the Falcons.

LeKl2Kx.png

C&C is appreciated!

I love how you combined eras here. I'm not really a huge fan of the modern D but it looks really good with the chest stripe. 

I think if you swap the modern D (stadium Series) got the fauxback D (Winter Classic), you’d have you self a real winner. As is, it’s really good, but make that swap and it’s suddenly great. The modern one doesn’t real fit the feel of a “Heritage Alternate”

1 hour ago, JB Designs said:

I think if you swap the modern D (stadium Series) got the fauxback D (Winter Classic), you’d have you self a real winner. As is, it’s really good, but make that swap and it’s suddenly great. The modern one doesn’t real fit the feel of a “Heritage Alternate”

Great idea. Original post has been updated.

Next up is definitely a weird one, the Edmonton Oilers!

Inspired by the old Edmonton Eskimos (hockey, not football), A simplified Oilers striping pattern becomes a sash, with the rest of the jersey being traditional.

CK0uq6x.png

What do you think? C&C welcome.

Anything before I post the next jersey?

On the very rare occasions you see them, sashes are very cool on hockey sweaters, so I'm all the way on board.