LeeTraylor

Browns Redesign.

Now that everyone agrees the Browns are the best football team ever assembled, I think it's high time they burned their embarrassment of a uniform and went back to what the Browns are supposed to be - clean, classic, and simple. As such, here's a uni-swap with Odell Beckham, Jr. into a concept Browns uniform that heavily features the triple stripe made by the helmet shell and helmet stripe. And not much else. As it should be.

spacer.png

I would add those sleeve stripes to the socks as well. Plain brown socks look horrible in my opinion. 

Browns are finally good, in the worst uniforms in the league, now they’ll roll with it and assume the jerseys have something to do with their success. What a shame.

This update looks great!

Looks super clean! Definitely an upgrade.

Could we see the away jersey for this?

Would have zero complaints if this was what they actually did.

The great thing about this Browns concept is that you could seamlessly add orange pants to the set and have 4 great, traditional, Browns options.

15 minutes ago, Weapon X said:

The great thing about this Browns concept is that you could seamlessly add orange pants to the set and have 4 great, traditional, Browns options.

spacer.png

20 minutes ago, Weapon X said:

spacer.png

Throw in a pair of white stripped socks and Im sold on this uniform. My only minor complaint is I'm not a fan of wordmarks on jerseys.

35 minutes ago, LeeTraylor said:

spacer.png

Beautiful! Being able to have both options satisfies nearly everyone’s wishes with the Browns uniforms.

Change the facemask to white or brown and you have a winner. 

On 4/17/2019 at 4:18 PM, Flash Customs said:

this is my jersey swap. this is my instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvASwGpFEdD/

I'm not sure if you are just promoting your own design or stating that I stole your design. Your link goes to a Photoshop of Odell Beckham, Jr. in the current Browns uniform set. 

4 hours ago, LeeTraylor said:

I'm not sure if you are just promoting your own design or stating that I stole your design. Your link goes to a Photoshop of Odell Beckham, Jr. in the current Browns uniform set. 

Looks like he worked over the same original photo of OBJ, but I don't see why he posted that here...