West Coast Conference Unveils New Logo

West Coast Conference Unveils New Logo

March 14, 2019 - 01:30 AM

Overshadowed by St. Mary’s shocking win over top-ranked Gonzaga late last night, the West Coast Conference introduced a brand new logo on Tuesday afternoon. The new logo was developed by Legend Labs, a brand strategy firm. “We began this process […]

Read More...

I was actually just thinking the other day about how much I liked the West Coast Conference's logo. Some tweaks could have made it really awesome. Oh well.

I think if WCW had lived long enough to rebrand from their bird crap logo, this new West Coast logo is very close to what they would have used. It would have hearkened back to the logo people actually liked and associated good times with while being a bit more modern.

cYow6l.jpg

9 hours ago, walkerws said:

Absolutely a downgrade. This is so lifeless compared to the other one. 

I think it would have helped the old one to include the full abbreviation instead of just the W.  However, the new one looks like a logo for a tech startup.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

11 hours ago, Red Wolf said:

I was actually just thinking the other day about how much I liked the West Coast Conference's logo. Some tweaks could have made it really awesome. Oh well.

I think if WCW had lived long enough to rebrand from their bird crap logo, this new West Coast logo is very close to what they would have used. It would have hearkened back to the logo people actually liked and associated good times with while being a bit more modern.

cYow6l.jpg

I found a reddit with a sheet of different concepts they looked at before they changed to that logo. Funny thing a few of them looked like they inspired the InVasion wcw mark.

Archived