@Ukyo I will certainly do it one day. Appreciate the kind words!

@QCS Thank you so very much for your kind words. A lot of people prefer the second set and I have to say I do too. The mashup of colours and style are great - not that my concept is great, but the Hornets classics are just beautiful. 
When it comes to the CLT versus CHA - I understand. Im far away from Charlotte, far away from the United States anyhow. I just hopped on the abbreviation the Hornets has established as I feared using CLT. 
I will certainly match the colour of the waistband "buckle" to the rest of the shorts - thanks for the suggestion! - added and updated now!
My reasoning behind the Tar Heel uniform is multifaceted. To be honest I dont know that much about North Carolina or Charlotte, so I kinda used tunnel vision, in a sense.
The fact that Michael Jordan owns the Charlotte Hornets and played for UNC was a big factor in me going in this direction. I did some googling and the nickname of the state of North Carolina is Tar Heel. So I just added these together and made a very simplified and easy city edition concept. I should've done more research, without a doubt. I must mention that I love powdered blue and the carolina blue is just such a beautiful colour that it sealed the deal for me. A I can definitely understand what you are saying and I am taking it into consideration.
Thank you again for your kind words! 

@Chawls Thanks for your feedback - I really appreciate it and I definitely agree with you! I made some alternates with white wordmarks and coloured outlines, however twitter decided it for me. Could you elaborate more about the numeral situation? You want multicolored numerals? Sorry about this, sometimes my grip on the english language escapes me. 

14 minutes ago, Tore said:

@QCS Thank you so very much for your kind words. A lot of people prefer the second set and I have to say I do too. The mashup of colours and style are great - not that my concept is great, but the Hornets classics are just beautiful. 
When it comes to the CLT versus CHA - I understand. Im far away from Charlotte, far away from the United States anyhow. I just hopped on the abbreviation the Hornets has established as I feared using CLT. 
I will certainly match the colour of the waistband "buckle" to the rest of the shorts - thanks for the suggestion! - added now!
My reasoning behind the Tar Heel uniform is multifaceted. To be honest I dont know that much about North Carolina or Charlotte, so I kinda used tunnel vision, in a sense.
The fact that Michael Jordan owns the Charlotte Hornets and played for UNC was a big factor in me going in this direction. I did some googling and the nickname of the state of North Carolina is Tar Heel. So I just added these together and made a very simplified and easy city edition concept. I should've done more research, without a doubt. I must mention that I love powdered blue and the carolina blue is just such a beautiful colour that it sealed the deal for me. A I can definitely understand what you are saying and I am taking it into consideration.
Thank you again for your kind words! 

No problem, your concept is great! I figured I should elaborate a bit more on the UNC thing, because while Jordan did play for UNC and does own the Hornets, the UNC vs. Duke (and vs NC State) is a big deal in North Carolina and actually played into both the Hornets' and Panthers' designs. The Panthers chose that shade of blue because it's between UNC's and Duke's blue, and the Hornets used different colored pinstripes to represent different colleges: purple for the Hornets, light blue for UNC, royal blue for Duke, and green for UNC Charlotte. North Carolina is the Tar Heel State, which is where UNC gets its nickname, but there is a reason that something like that hasn't been done, and it's because of the high rivalry between UNC and Duke. 

I knew about the rivalry between Duke and UNC but I never knew about the reasons behinds the colouring choices and that NC State was involved as well! Thats really cool! I will definitely try explore some different versions that includes all of these different factors. Thank you so much for the clear elaboration - I really appreciate it! 

CHARLOTTE SHOULD PICK THIS CONCEPTS AND UPDATE THE JERSEY!

that's really good and cool!