NFL 100: Respect the past, embrace the future (Jaguars added, Jets Updated 3/32)

FormerLurker

I’ve lurked these boards a long time and finally have worked up the courage to share some of my work. For my first series I was inspired by reports that the 100th season will be more about looking forward to the future than celebrating the past. 

I will be doing all 32 teams in random order. I hope you enjoy.

Up first are the Denver Broncos. I gave them a unique icy blue that I felt better looks like it fits a team from Colorado. Big thanks to @ren69 for designing the beautiful modern D logo and allowing me to use it.spacer.png 

spacer.png

31 minutes ago, panthers_2012 said:

Good concept, but you really should credit @ren69 for the logo. He did all that hard work designing the logo and you've just recolored it.

Yup, that logo on the helmet looks an awful lot like a recolored version of ren69's. As the Concept Forum Guidelines state, "members must have usage rights to any and all artwork used in their conceptSimply giving credit is not sufficient."

If you do have express permission from the artist to use the logo, PM me and I'll unlock the thread.

OP has PMed me and indicated he has obtained permission to use the logo in question in his concept. Thread has been unlocked and OP can replace the concept in the original post.

38 minutes ago, rattyrattera said:

Since the Jets have always sported more of a traditional uniform, I'd like to see these in green and white, if possible. Yellow/neon green just doesn't speak Jets to me. I can though see them adding black in some way

Yes, I’ll have that up a bit later today, along with the Jaguars

Archived