Sign in to follow this  
BellaSpurs

NFL City Edition

Disclaimer: Not my concepts!

I don’t know if this is the right place to put this but someone made city edition jerseys, like Nike has down for the NBA, and made them for the NFL.

http://www.jessealkire.com/nfl-city-edition

The designs are interesting. Some could work, ignoring the history of the teams, I’d be intrigued to see a team based around the panthers uniform, that’s the best out of them all imo, that or Houston.

What do y’all think?

A few of these are decent ideas, but they're all way too literal and most barely attempt to fit in with the existing identity. Still, I can enjoy them as experiments.

I really enjoy these! Just a good, fun concept, and very well executed. My one criticism would be the copy and design not completely telling the full story. For example, I love the aesthetic of the Broncos jersey. And I love the idea of working skiing into it. But "geometric dot pattern" doesn't sell me on skiing at all. I'd want to try a similar pattern but with the mountain range topography for example.

I especially love the Bears concept. I'm a Bears fan and could see this at every sportswear/t-shirt shop in Chicago. 

Liked the Browns theme. A few were cool. The NYPD and FDNY ones were good. 

Steelers and Raiders would look horrible. 

Saints should be more Mardi Gras. Bills and Broncos going with a snow theme needed more. Especially Denver. A few just looked like after thoughts. 

The Vikings one translates with the prince theming much better than the timberwolves do. Who knew prince was so Norse?

2 hours ago, BellaSpurs said:

Disclaimer: Not my concepts!

I don’t know if this is the right place to put this but someone made city edition jerseys, like Nike has down for the NBA, and made them for the NFL.

http://www.jessealkire.com/nfl-city-edition

The designs are interesting. Some could work, ignoring the history of the teams, I’d be intrigued to see a team based around the panthers uniform, that’s the best out of them all imo, that or Houston.

What do y’all think?

Concepts board would seem to be the place for concepts, but I've been told I'm wrong about that before....

On 3/25/2019 at 10:45 PM, BellaSpurs said:

The Vikings one translates with the prince theming much better than the timberwolves do. Who knew prince was so Norse?

Actually i thought the Vikings had one of the more dissapointing jerseys, sad since im a vikings fan

Bears & Cards are actually pretty awesome!

NE & Baltimore scream "Soccer Jersey" for some reason. 

Only one I really detest is Philly. 

If this idea was ever implemented, the shark would eat the jumper.