2019 NFL Draft Cap concepts (4/32 Ravens)(4/4)

Htown1141

Try this on for size

D3LiZCGW0AA1LGT.png:large

I picked the old logo for a few reasons:

1) the centennial celebration of the league should be a time to remember some of the more interesting design histories of some of these teams, and 2) we don't know what logo they're going to have when they move into the new stadium, but we know it's probably going to be blue and gold.

These are way more creative than the hats that New Era actually put out! The Lions one looks pretty darn cool.

That Rams one is gorgeous! Looks like a hat that would've came out in the 1990's.

16irtl1.jpg

Awesome work!

This looks like and already is a great series so far. Definitely looking forward to see how you the other teams and the city flags into the design.

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

3 hours ago, AdobeDesignBG said:

I need that template where do I get it. Nice concepts by the way. Could you fix the raiders next because they decided to put an American flag for some reason?

The template is by @raysox and you can see it here. The download is at the end of the first post. As for the Raiders, that's tough to say because they're going to be playing in San Francisco next year, under the Oakland name, waiting for their Las Vegas stadium to be built. If you guys have any suggestions on a way to fix them, put it down in the comments.

I decided to do the Texans next, as on and off over the last 2 years I've been working on concepts for a new Houston flag. I have a few different idea kicking around, but I decided to go with this one I made last night. There's symbolism in there, sports and historically, but this is about TERRIBLE DRAFT HATS

dD3QScg.png

so here's my version of this hat. I gave them Columbia blue, sue me.

ca4NiEK.png

So the thing that bugged me so much about the Ravens' draft cap is that it's a really cool concept. It's hard to improve on a really cool way to show civic pride in the form of a hat, but I'm trying anyways.

NOTES: people who don't know flags, you're about to learn smthn. The Maryland flag's 2 designs come from Sir George Clavert, the first Lord Baltimore, whose 2 coat of arms (Calvert-Crossland) were represented because he recieved the intial charter from the British crown to set up a Catholic safehaven. The flag of the City of Baltimore is actually really cool because it's the black/gold part of the Maryland flag, so I made a Baltimore variant and a Maryland variant.

BALTIMORE:

sLE2qKA.png

Maryland:

ml1x7e7.png

Who won?

Who's next?

YOU DECIDE!!!!!!

The Baltimore set will probably be disliked due to the Steelers' colors dominating the design, but the Maryland set, color-wise, doesn't scream Pittsburgh. Therefore, I'm going with the Maryland set.

Archived