Heavy's Concepts Take 2 - Birmingham, AL **86/??**

heavybass

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, BellaSpurs said:

Outside of some odd design choices, specifically the grey for the Browns, the work you put out in that last batch is the cleanest and nicest looking you’ve done, keep it up

I made a quote about it several pages ago... Bengals need to be darker ((they NEARLY had a jungle green look but that would of looked silly)) whilst Browns enjoy the lighter touch ((well before next year when they change again.))

Coming up next is the redesign of the Bucs first as well as the Cardinals it's going to be in alphabetical order for the next batch.

50 minutes ago, heavybassX said:

I made a quote about it several pages ago... Bengals need to be darker ((they NEARLY had a jungle green look but that would of looked silly)) whilst Browns enjoy the lighter touch ((well before next year when they change again.))

Coming up next is the redesign of the Bucs first as well as the Cardinals it's going to be in alphabetical order for the next batch.

But the grey? I understand trying to separate the shades of orange but the bengals are now like a brown color, (btw I would, like the rams helmet, try to not hand draw the stripes) which brings up another whole issue and the orange for the browns is so bright it clashes with the white and grey. I think its not a big enough issue to tamper this much with the schemes, I would try similar shades to what they use now, both teams are distinct enough to not get mistaken for one another

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

2 minutes ago, BellaSpurs said:

But the grey? I understand trying to separate the shades of orange but the bengals are now like a brown color, (btw I would, like the rams helmet, try to not hand draw the stripes) which brings up another whole issue and the orange for the browns is so bright it clashes with the white and grey. I think its not a big enough issue to tamper this much with the schemes, I would try similar shades to what they use now, both teams are distinct enough to not get mistaken for one another

Grey was an attempt at a fourth colour to seperate the orange and brown... factory grey to be precise, actually I might put the brown back in to replace the grey and make that a background colour but that Orange hmmm.... might tone it down a bit.  The Bengals are a right mess both in actual design and in previous concepts I did... I looked at the retro kit I did and realised they needed a simplified look so I went with that.

I can make revision changes, that's going to be the plan.

• 3 weeks later...

I think this needs updating... pretty sure it does, it has been a while and I've been busy. Time to show off the first of the Expansions that I made so... it's London, Toronto, Dublin and Mexico City.

Let's start.

LONDON MONARCHS
DLS-vS9TCi7or8ug3ML7GRgfK7aOOxqkOxlflYuh

URf_3iIiJnySVbexb-fOiZyHQ_VqLn5kQEZlt3jY

j6x_r10hfDBY6f4voQiO8aSPbrdGqHca4KW6DGKk

This went through a redesign, I wanted to make sure that if this was a modern Nike kit then all of the kits minus the Retro would be treated as a modern kit... so that's what I did. Still refusing to acknowledge the existance of the England Monarchs... they were a joke.

TORONTO ARGONAUTS
FVLJlNmbHTH1CsqC9IzXx2K8Q40kxIKooO0GH9s6

4TSqsf_fmlSYv5sfjRgGuRp4wnXvun8p6tyfx_PR

mI_F1YgEPpUi-O07b4itV2dDzH5DYu8zgfLionSL

Helmet has completely changed... I just made it the Argo figure only, took out the wave... made the alternate oxford cambridge kit the third official.

DUBLIN CELTICS (TIGERS)

nvyhcFmCJ6PwuzSGhXqz7Gfv9Ko8MhGr2ANN2HXO

LpnBB-J1IVyVU3RxT2CEy_YpTZqjXcIxnLsecMMI

uWD7KYcKpRspkTz5if8rU8yHa03z6V9ato6Tb6Jj

No changes here, still a very awful nationalised kit that essentially is a liquidised Leprechaun.

MEXICO CITY DIABLOS (Diablos dé Cludad dé Mexico)
5PesVcyWo1eOoNIHqbVYH28LNBiXMUgBDyDGikl2

Wa5U6bljF0lC75thHM2vRRxCXu1ObDT-ozQTD4Qf

kZG8DSiwqoscA5KfP6WkpD2VxUcNrUpiUT2zrPpz

Just a tidy up of the ole Diablos, nothing else... possibly made the helmet cleaner.

• 3 weeks later...

Only one offering this time and it's the team that REALLY needed a transformation... so i redesigned.....

DETROIT LIONS
Ug9BdUeViXvDLEO96Elq5uX2AbUNjswiPjLx2rwM

aome2tewKYSzgbI8QkCBlkLaBTxnVUofRjz-95Qq

vpe1FohbGOppcob0zIAZAhwHRToPXP_C9Zzqew-b

I did make something new though... I figured there are those that don't like the black/blue alternate I made ((which is stupid honestly because whilst the Lions have hated black because of Miller... but darkening the honolulu blue might be a good option to go with.))

So here's the all Silver version.

KqmJoN5UFCxPDg4CK8tkQ4GR8n9axv2ncUrNGMUs

The biggest change is the new Silver facemask, it's an aesthetic touch... basically I married the Sanders look with the Megatron look.

These were all hosted on some sort of Google page, and the links are all now dead.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived