Heavy's Concepts Take 2 - Birmingham, AL **86/??**

heavybass

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, heavybassX said:

I think it's time to unveil the last 8 teams of the regular NFL... or as I like to call them the founders.

The first team that is remaining to be completed is of course from the AFC East... but times have been absolutely difficult for this team for as soon as Goddell was forced out of the NFL... they suffered a worse turn of circumstances that essentially caused them to retire their Silver and Navy main look as it would be seen as tarnished... that was before Kraft's death but essentially they were stripped of the Super Bowl wins they won in Goddell's era... this meant that the Seahawks won their 2nd Super Bowl, the Falcons most infamous choke was erased and also the Rams have 2 Super Bowl titles now.

And so because of this, the Patriots had new management and a new owner... so they figured that if one of their rivals went through a refreshment and thrived, they wouldn't mind doing as much... soon as the Bills went back to the red helmets, this team made the refresh change so now this is...

THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
nDhKFssADkPB1gxHVPmOGm-41n6rcSKgcMyiawWW

Qd07pDlD-HkHoh5LopdUMFkgaFu4pm3p0HZLtsv9

UBVbjagssvPXxjsZglZhmxXPHU5ZZWEomvjS8iqD

HOME
When thinking how to refresh this team... I went with @MCM0313's suggestion of how the Buffalo Bills handled their refreshed design of reverting back to White with Blue uniforms. Here I did a combination of the Retro uniforms w/Stripe and the Mid 90's Patriot Blue tops to having White Helmets with white-faced Flying Elvis, merging two logos as well.

Pant options are Blue and Red alongside the White.

ROAD
NFL insisted on white tops for the road as it became a league rule but blue pants are the standard choice, other pant options are White and Red.

ALTERNATE
The dynasty years previously called, now it symbolises a dull look that is associated with their 3 Super Bowl wins pre-2010... Silver and Navy are an iconic look that is outdated but it is only represented as an alternative and no longer a full time look.

RETRO
Classic Patriots of 1985, that was what the design I had in mind.

BIG CITY
Originally the big city look was in mind for their neighbours, the Revolution. However the Revs are a soccer club that doesn't have a good look... instead of that, I figured what would happen if they took an idea from New England's unofficial flag and run with it... the answer is forest green flying elvis, forest green tops and red pants.

((Because of this I can't revive my original Birmingham Americans concept so if there's a Birmingham concept coming, it'll have to be something different.))

As much of an initial shock as it always is to see a Flying Elvis with no silver, your Pats redesign gives them a nice clean look, one that would be a clear upgrade from what they currently wear IRL - scandal or no scandal.

5 hours ago, MCM0313 said:

As much of an initial shock as it always is to see a Flying Elvis with no silver, your Pats redesign gives them a nice clean look, one that would be a clear upgrade from what they currently wear IRL - scandal or no scandal.

Thanks! It's an option the Pats can take.

Going to move onto the next team because I got 7 others to show off that are completed... staying in the East but moving to the NFC we have a franchise that is long suffering, stuck with inept management and an owner that doesn't know how to hire good coaches, so eventually said owner sold up much like Dolan finally sold the Knicks and the Rangers to another consortium, this team finally has good management, good scouting and that has prompted them to become a consistant force in the NFC.

In terms of looks, this team needed to go back to arguably their most intimidating look... and that was Laurence Taylor was playing for them and that my friends is...

THE NEW YORK GIANTS
zUppswdEqg7q25mrQB5rJVdqcT8Wjkbr50fyRoUJ
sZis0J3Wc3119ZhF2xaB7PTWIgxLcZWJEjhykHKy
2pTKFd0EW2w4XbHRm5vL3fBWpTnAEz9hsPecaIQC

HOME
With the Giants anguishing in the lower dregs because of many things, the Giants decided to revert back to their look before 2000 but adapt with modern Giants Blue and White Pants... The Giants have been well known for having traditional uniforms that looks good, same can apply here. Pants options are Metallic Blue and Grey

ROAD

Because the Giants were stuck in endless losing seasons, their old road look despite winning a Super Bowl in it became dated and obsolete... thus they reverted back to their old road look of White Shirt and White Pants maintaining yet again the traditional look.... the pants options are Metallic Blue and Grey as Home.

ALTERNATE
One thing the Giants did right was the introduction of a Red shirt which is based off their old mid 50's look... so with red shirt in mind, I added modern NY helmet and modern grey pants with styling because it's an alternate look that's only going to be played like a few games.

RETRO

I went with two uniforms here because I had a feeling there would be someone who wouldn't like the Home and Road options... first retro uniform is the classic late 80's early 90's Giants and their all time best look, the one where they curbstomped the Broncos and the Bills easily.

The second retro uniform is of course their 2007 Road Uniform for when they beat the Patriots and stunned the league... probably noticed that Giants love their retro looks and this is no exception although in their downtrodden years, this was ruined by endless tanks.

BIG CITY
cgdvpNK_eBd956maPyMsUCSOJr0-HDXs4NSZ3W0R

Much like the Jets honor the firefighters that went to Ground Zero, the Giants honor the NYPD who protect the streets with this look that is based off their uniforms and their police cars.... it's a look that many Giants fans took some time to adjust.

The AFC North has traditionally been a division where two teams thrive and the other two teams tend to be on the one end of a tanking season looking to thrive in a different season or miss out on the playoff entirely thus repeating the cycle over and over again.... now though the AFC North is one of the most fiercest divisions in the NFL and rivals the NFC North for complete dominance and ferocity of passing and rushing.

When the Patriots lost their post 2010 dynasty via the indepence panels, this returned to being the most dominant dynasty in history.... their 6 Super Bowls were won with grit, determination all in the guise of their traditional black and gold meant that they would continue making new traditions as they established themselves as one of the more consistant threats of the AFC.

With a new team added to their division in the form of the Brooklyn Beats, this team remains on top of their game as new traditions take over, meaning that they will have to adapt to become dominant once again as...

THE PITTSBURGH STEELERS
NaXM0wmMV6pPH0yLHr9gsRvWN_xXCEDVGxh31gdm

VYlAWfmbKBeay6xHkg9LIwsxokAah48tMfZ8R3Qx

OPE2COTjvkLmWh05QdW8GOnAReQSMd9A_XqVRdLM

HOME

The Black and Gold Brigade, Yinzerville, Stillers, Steel Curtain... all nicknames of a proud and dominant look displayed by Pittsburgh, the Black Helmet with the Yellow stripe, the Black top with the Steeler Gold pants... a classic look that is well known, pant options for this beefy set are Black and White, the White returning to the rotation after decades.

ROAD
White shirts that go alongside the Black Helmets and the Steeler Gold pants... its traditional and most Steelers prefer such traditions, other option pants are Black and White... no need to change the status quo.

ALTERNATE

Returning to the 3 year stint of this uniform from 2007-2010 which is a combination of their first look and their late 50's, early 60's look... it's a look that was well liked by many Steeler fans and a heck of a lot better than their Bumblebees.

RETRO
The infamous Steel Curtain era... how the Steelers made their name, and it is EXACTLY as it should be, with no tv numbers either... it is a uniform that traditionalists fall in love with.

BIG CITY
For their big city look, Steelers weren't inspirational with their choices so they chose a silver known as Steeler Silver  as their look and adapted it for their own purposes, it's a mixed look.

The first new expansion team is going to be in Austin, Texas as there will be a 4th team in the lone star state... but I'm pressed to decide which team will be named... so here's an image of which football name will Austin will take... the choice is between.

840ijkL3Y-B-lU1SdWXRDE9HEBZ5Kr8iiX8VIcMe

Desperados on the left and Armadillos on the right.

Next up is the last team of the North... the NFC north where 4 teams have faced off against each other since pratically time itself.... a continuous cycle of who is brilliant and who is not up to standard **Most of the time it has been Detroit** but eventually pigs do fly and the Lions have risen to be amongst the contenders consistantly.... but I ain't talking about the lions, no I'm talking the meanest group to have ever played in Purple.

This concept is of course...

THE MINNESOTA VIKINGS
6CuFtfmLl2_aHs37DMIgFnNiDZapN2ixm3ng1KCg

M7cY3UduanaE9H8fbKDEIbaAp0ov3MbvszijEIwQ

gpMOEUC2rYrytgpW-JnCuzZkoKbV9S4BBGYG-Fxo

HOME
Let's begin with adressing something first.... I saw @natolian10's concept for the Vikings, how he dealt with a non-black Vikings... that was pretty much what this is... a non-black Vikings concept and utilise their Purple, White and Gold which is essentially core Vikings.

Viking horn helmets without black shading, Purple tops with white and gold stripes, white pants with purple and gold stripes with purple and gold options... I am serious about the Vikings working with just 3 colours.

ROAD

Same as before white tops with purple pants.... other pants options are white and yellow.

ALTERNATE
@natolian10's design which is beautiful, reworked here in tribute.... the vikings would work in a darker purple and without the white.

RETRO
The Purple People Eaters.... the NFC's most hardest hitting defense and if the Steelers hadn't of had their Steel City defenses, then Minnesota would have 4 Super Bowls in the 70's.... also recreated to show why they were the best looking purple of the time.

BIG CITY
Light Gold and Light Purple... yeah this was aspired by actual Viking gold and I worked that in, the helmet's probably not the best of designs I'll admit.

In this concept thread, the NFL would collpase from the scandals that is Goddell and the Patriots... but falling blocks have to start somewhere and that is where you get to the Andrew Luck situation, the NFL found via an investigation that the medical team for this team was completely woeful and many a career could of been saved but... costs had to be cut somewhere and Jim Irsay was ultimately responsible for those costs.

72 hours later after that result, Irsay was found in his office with a bullet in his head.... as it became known, this was the first of many scandals that would ultimately caused the shut down.

So new owners had to come in and this team that looked the same had to change and change they did.

tWA8WnW7ftaHIVL--on-ryaYyXfqNDPnuku2kmB4

Yep it's the good ole horseshoe worn by...

THE INDIANAPOLIS COLTS
fPqgS-d4oSjtPZNE2l97WQNIfiLuDSN723sPWz6d

WMiciim4LoT-bqh6KBeld7z6n4cILx9tuNDTlk6J

G1zU_16XvnqKOo7QNvk3yW_Cnb8eX3EpZKyb27L7

HOME
Formerly the white helmet wearing Indainapolis Colts, the Irsay scandal highlighted the need to change and change they did... reverting back to the blue they wore after their move from Baltimore and using that blue to change the helmet entirely, a minor change was needed to improve the classic traditional look..... Colt Blue and Colt Grey are the other pant options.

ROAD

White tops with Colt Blue flashes, they have a good road look and this solidfys tat look.... White and Colt Grey are optional pants.

ALTERNATE

The previous look of the team now in it's alternative and semi-retired phase, only use in a handful of games... White helmets a reminder of the previous era and the history of the Colts.

RETRO

Back to the 60's with this retro look, it was brought back 10 or so years ago previously.

BIG CITY
Now this look is not actually aspired from the Baltimore Colts... but actually the Baltimore Stallions, the old CFL team and the only American team to have won the Grey Cup... before they became the Montreal Allouttes, when I thought about it and then did the helmet... I can see Indianapolis play in Grey Helmets, might bring some class to a traditional look.

On 12/6/2019 at 5:01 AM, heavybassX said:

Going to move onto the next team because I got 7 others to show off that are completed... staying in the East but moving to the NFC we have a franchise that is long suffering, stuck with inept management and an owner that doesn't know how to hire good coaches, so eventually said owner sold up much like Dolan finally sold the Knicks and the Rangers to another consortium, this team finally has good management, good scouting and that has prompted them to become a consistant force in the NFC.

In terms of looks, this team needed to go back to arguably their most intimidating look... and that was Laurence Taylor was playing for them and that my friends is...

THE NEW YORK GIANTS
zUppswdEqg7q25mrQB5rJVdqcT8Wjkbr50fyRoUJ
sZis0J3Wc3119ZhF2xaB7PTWIgxLcZWJEjhykHKy
2pTKFd0EW2w4XbHRm5vL3fBWpTnAEz9hsPecaIQC

HOME
With the Giants anguishing in the lower dregs because of many things, the Giants decided to revert back to their look before 2000 but adapt with modern Giants Blue and White Pants... The Giants have been well known for having traditional uniforms that looks good, same can apply here. Pants options are Metallic Blue and Grey

ROAD

Because the Giants were stuck in endless losing seasons, their old road look despite winning a Super Bowl in it became dated and obsolete... thus they reverted back to their old road look of White Shirt and White Pants maintaining yet again the traditional look.... the pants options are Metallic Blue and Grey as Home.

ALTERNATE
One thing the Giants did right was the introduction of a Red shirt which is based off their old mid 50's look... so with red shirt in mind, I added modern NY helmet and modern grey pants with styling because it's an alternate look that's only going to be played like a few games.

RETRO

I went with two uniforms here because I had a feeling there would be someone who wouldn't like the Home and Road options... first retro uniform is the classic late 80's early 90's Giants and their all time best look, the one where they curbstomped the Broncos and the Bills easily.

The second retro uniform is of course their 2007 Road Uniform for when they beat the Patriots and stunned the league... probably noticed that Giants love their retro looks and this is no exception although in their downtrodden years, this was ruined by endless tanks.

BIG CITY
cgdvpNK_eBd956maPyMsUCSOJr0-HDXs4NSZ3W0R

Much like the Jets honor the firefighters that went to Ground Zero, the Giants honor the NYPD who protect the streets with this look that is based off their uniforms and their police cars.... it's a look that many Giants fans took some time to adjust.

Yeah that's gonna be a no for me dawg. Far too much gray (please get rid of all of it) and inconsistent striping patterns. Giants fans are looking to move away from gray, not add more of it

14 hours ago, Djruggs said:

Yeah that's gonna be a no for me dawg. Far too much gray (please get rid of all of it) and inconsistent striping patterns. Giants fans are looking to move away from gray, not add more of it

Explain to me why Giants fans would need to move away from grey, they won a Super Bowl in GREY pants.... also those are not inconsistant striping patterns, opposite actually but I have done these without grey.

4wOlhcE-VEE_P5fTW930u1LlmdPhR4Blm_LIs6M0

rnKlJ1114BebXB2FkSfP0n8DCLhhtlyVsJZ2RQyC

TvbjfeKdUaE89wyTOFeSapvEkP7TPKO4gTAIG-Jt

Didn't do these originally because they felt similar to New England and I wanted to keep identity for each side.

3 hours ago, heavybassX said:

Explain to me why Giants fans would need to move away from grey, they won a Super Bowl in GREY pants.... also those are not inconsistant striping patterns, opposite actually but I have done these without grey.

4wOlhcE-VEE_P5fTW930u1LlmdPhR4Blm_LIs6M0

rnKlJ1114BebXB2FkSfP0n8DCLhhtlyVsJZ2RQyC

TvbjfeKdUaE89wyTOFeSapvEkP7TPKO4gTAIG-Jt

Didn't do these originally because they felt similar to New England and I wanted to keep identity for each side.

Can't see the images. And we want to move away from gray because we looked better winning our other two super bowls without gray. Also there was a 40+ year stretch from the late 50's through '99 where it was just blue, white, and red. A lot of us have been begging for the color rush throwbacks to be our permanent away uniforms.

4 hours ago, Djruggs said:

Can't see the images. And we want to move away from gray because we looked better winning our other two super bowls without gray. Also there was a 40+ year stretch from the late 50's through '99 where it was just blue, white, and red. A lot of us have been begging for the color rush throwbacks to be our permanent away uniforms.

Fair enough... i've moved these three to the album so you be able to see them now.

KHgNeFW4nMINKSFc2fSpl5Cg1-CAM7UBe0vgSgR6

P5ERsOTyPWznIXb5NhjAxMYIZMzR5BW1gtqOBMuf

hP0aCqJeHTPq_y6R3m11rEj_IeqHj9Qr6hFVNS3B

Gonna finish off the NFC South while I'm here... essentially I'm adding in...

THE NEW ORLEANS SAINTS
ayXORNw6waSQFi9uUUuWhg7XjpofZwyeV8r5tOJy

zlG_Ic-c4MAaLeJ0qnKd5OeRGHUOZEk1Tgq7veWd

wyJ3xArO0sAF9Bqm2PpF-z_IHzVg9dcYb9oQF2UA

HOME

The Saints have been patient, bided their time until they finally got back into the Super Bowl, they won 2 Superbowls after 3 attempts... and as soon as the Patriots were removed from contenion, the league's most consistant look of nearly 20-30 years is still literally the same... only thing I've resolved here is the inconsistant lines they are now gone as their helmet lines now match the pants.

Saints Gold, Black and Black socks.... no Black longjohns anymore, they can't use black socks when wearing all blacks... it has to be Gold socks, pant options alongside black is a return to the white.

ROAD

Same White shirts as the league operating with Saints Gold pants, other options include Black and White.

ALTERNATE

Black helmet to go with the gold shirt and the black pants and the black socks... it's a look that is well liked and is often used to try and intimidate their closest rivals the Carolina Panthers.

RETRO

The return of the original Saints Gold and the original logo.... its a throwback uniform.

BIG CITY

The Big City made a big investmest as their most popular All White uniforms became the standard as the brightest of golds match with the clean white helmet and uniform giving people the best that their money can offer... that and it was highly prefered over New Orleans original plan to adapt the Jazz colours.

2 teams remain in the regular NFL.... Chiefs and the Seahawks.

Then I'll drop the first of the 8 added expansions which is Austin... but you get a peak at team 2 of the added expansions which is actually going to be St Louis.

So here is what you get to expect from St Louis.

Aye3465xujmEYvE7fu-kSAnSalXpkQ9EYsjoXt_d

Let's move onto the LAST AFC team of the traditional 32.... and they are a fixture of the AFC West, their distinct red and white has been observed from the Arrowhead for many, MANY years and they have been consistent amongst postseason.

The problem was how to mass market this traditional side to the larger world and when the rules came in for uniforms to include Alternates, Retros and Big City jerseys.... this was where the issue was and normally they are consistant with red, white and gold.

So like the Packers, this traditional side has struggled to adapt to the new leagues standard but HAIL we must....

TO THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS

683mG0tgwxSAB1ukLS4BmMnMvbUrYK0vnftHrN1f

U-aeMnXYytKfq2B1QMHuIlpI0VotpOYGXUb_aI8c

EqSNZw1jHDme6Cud-5ABwftXTIqf4y5hhse7-ONU

HOME

Since their days as the Dallas Texans, the Kansas City Chiefs have always played in red, white and gold.... it is a tradition that is old as the NFL, the success of Super Bowl 4 against the Vikings has kept this tradition... the Reed era Chiefs with their red shirts and red pants with red socks was unfortuately altered by the rule that you can't wear all three levels of the same colour on the field... aka the Black Longjohns Rule.

So they adapted white socks to go with the two reds... other options are White Pants and Gold Pants.

ROAD
The Chiefs primary Red Socks have become the default road sock because of the Black LJ rule... doesn't matter with the league's white road rule... other options are Red Pants and Gold Pants.

ALTERNATE

Kansas City embraces the Chief Gold as it is used as their helmet and their pants to go with a bright red top.... white socks complete the uniform.

RETRO

With the captivating dynamic return to their original striking Red look, the Chiefs embrace their past as it won them a Super Bowl.

BIG CITY

Known as Kansas City After Dark, this uniform attempted to mass appeal the Chiefs to the larger world.... the dark red helmets, the black face mask, the black tops, the dark red pants with the black socks... it all screamed one thing to most people and depending on what you get as the answer.

It is either Genius or Garbage.

And now we have reached a milestone.... the END of the regular concepts for the NFL, holy :censored: I can't believe I managed to upload 32 teams from the traditional set... it's finally done, a christmas miracle I tells ya.

Without further ado, the last team remaining exists because Nike made their image from two tones of blue to essentially a mess of northwestern images and a gaudy helmet pattern that is just essentially TOO much.

So what I did was essentially got rid of those useless things and managed to make the uniforms loud without going overboard.... the final team...

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS!
z3FQJUXc4_PmY1q1m9-OI1iKPLsrVKmBLZu0JX2d

2e3wNbbjeUYQzJd_by9TuZ6w5eO7wqafavJhpKoR

Bb6G2ykmjtYr8IKV3qcDR97IeW2l2AeDGqhNEZRc

HOME

Good god, 2012+ era Seahawks are a loud mess aren't they? I mean they had to win the Superbowl against the Broncos because of it... and now because the Patriots were stripped of the Goddell era Bowls, they are now 2 time winners by proxy... but anyway the college blue, wolf silver and the action green do represent a image but it's a scheme unique to Seattle.

The helmets are oversized logos because their Seahawks, the green collar is because their Seahawks, essentially Nike made this look Seahawks without Seahawks needing the need to make themselves loud to their 12 man... pant options are white and silver, no green you might ask.... yeah that would be TOO much.

ROAD
White shirts that are stuck with the rules of the league but with Navy collars? Works for Seattle... at least they aren't green. Pant options are White and Silver... seriously navy seems to be the thing here, then again Seattle works with Blue even when they were in the AFC.

ALTERNATE

The uniforms when they moved to the NFC from the AFC... the infamous double blue, pretty much the same as I kept it... essentially made some touches, not big ones.

FAUXTRO
So Nike are bastards and made the decision to rework the current Seahawks logos with throwback colours... it angered the traditional Seahawks fans but I made some better QOL options to offset... the silver comes from the rejected 2002 era Hawks because it's a better silver than the original... the uniform style is from the mid 80's where they were very popular.

BIG CITY
I mean... just look. LOOK AT IT. Bright Green uniforms in the style of the Alternate, Bright Green helmet but with navy tones, it does work... I apologise if this blinds people.

Lets now begin with more Expansions... and as the preview mentioned, I'll be starting with Austin as Texas is a prime candidate for NFL expansion.

lRSRRZ7D2tRuGYSGiNnCQfX14KvaN-ak28ncu3lK

And now I'll be showing off the two choices... on the left we have....

AUSTIN DESPERADOS
FgIwWy8suLvZWwv6F-S7DXMe_RmQlSBPu0ym6QqG

vZJFE-az2NyRHNee3uQJxsBD-ew6QjBQZM3vJBIz

939LX2C6Y2LuP-zxUI-66NCGufYL3iALNLpBMMdj

History

The Jerry Jones era continues on as Jerry Jones Jr brings the Desperados to Austin, Texas... the black, white and red cowboys move away from Dallas after the Cowboys board kicked our JJ Jr after his old man died.... the Desperados name though belongs to JJ Senior and so he gave it to his son and when he was given the chance to get back at the Cowboys via an expansion, he paid a significant amount of money to do so and the black helmets of Austin have stuck ever since.

HOME

Black helmets, White facemask, Black tops, grey collar, White pants and Black socks with red swirls... the look is simple for Austin and it works as well since they aren't as flashy as their Dallas rivals and are in essence blackhats. Pants options for this look are Black and Red

ROAD

White standard tops as per NFL guidelines with Black Pants and White Socks, Red trimmings as well... the look is simple and effective and that is what they were going for.

ALTERNATE
Grey helmet and tops, black pants, grey socks.... a steelish look for a Texas team.

RETRO
Yes it's THESE Desperados... formally known as the AFL Dallas Desperados, this team's name belonged to JJ Senior before he died passing the name and the brand to his son JJ Junior who owns the team and decided to bring this look back, the only time you'll see Cowboy Blue on a non-Cowboy team... since the Cowboys lost the lawsuit to get it banned.

BIG CITY

Take the Home Kit and reverse the Black and Red.... with Red helmets. It works as well...

And now for the team on the right...

AUSTIN ARMADILLOS
rtby0Kl3LdkQNxNE_w-hpHsmuo6FLLDwcm6DILai

rlde2bqvc68lWaIEK4jwnDeZPGjZuoufZ-wN0mKA

Os69jmDSyU9wd7Y_4sGssT4MgiH7xQnFtfeonZkm

History
Another animal team enters the league and is loved by the city that adopts it and yes the dark red, black and tan is a unique look that works well with the league... especially from the Arma-Bowl.... Austin chose this franchise over the continuation of the Jerry Jones empire, for the first time since 2002... a new franchise would enter the league in Texas, rolling through like an armadillo.

HOME
An oversized logo of the Armadillo on a dark red helmet with tan facemask, black tops, dark red collars and dark red pants with dark red socks... it's a unique colour scheme that works well with the league, pant options are black and tan.

ROAD

White tops, same everything else, white socks.... bog standard at this point.

ALTERNATE

Black helmet, dark red facemask, dark red top, tan collar, black pants and dark red socks.... a perfect look for a Alternate.

RETRO
When they entered the league, they had white helmets, bright red tops, dark red collar, bright red pants and white socks.... the look was essentialy described as Cardinal-like, bland and not striking enough... they had this for roughly 3-4 years then changed it to the dark reds, black and tan.

BIG CITY
Grey like the Armadillo itself, grey helmet, black tops, grey pants, black socks... with dark red lettering,

------------

Hope you like this style of presenting this lot of expansion teams because originally I had the 8 teams I had in mind but I swapped Chicago and Salt Lake City for St Louis and San Diego... so that's the 8 I am presenting, I only have 4 of them done so far.

Archived