New York Jets unveil new uniforms

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Brian E said:

couldn't that go for...::checks notes::...any other uniform that's ever been made?

Let me reword this better the jets uniforms needs more jet in it

11 hours ago, Crazy Rider said:

Obligatory? 

This is one of my favorite traditions in the NFL

Norfolk,VA Philadelphia,PA VMD,(Virginia Maryland DC)

2 hours ago, JD1500 said:

Why haven't we gotten a better view of that helmet? 

2 hours ago, Jezus_Ghoti said:

Because only one image of the uniforms has leaked.

2 hours ago, JD1500 said:

Seems fishy.

I don't know about that.  Most times the leaks come from one single source.  One vendor puts something on the shelves too early, one person takes a picture they shouldn't.  It's more rare to have multiple leaks of the same uniform set.

Won't be long now!

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

In all honesty I think every aaf uniform is better than this. They were creative but not outlandish and if you remove the helmet numbers they are all better and seem more though out than any of Nike’s ideas for nfl uniforms 

5 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

You know, even if this leak turns out to be basically accurate, there's going to be one unknown detail still to come that will cause a complete meltdown of this board.  There always is. 

It’s gonna be a The NYC Skyline on the helmet 

25 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Maybe.  Or black to green gradient. Or a hidden pattern in the stripes. Or a butt logo.  Or some screwed up nonsense on the upper back with the stripes.

Something.

I'd be all-in on a butt logo.  It's apropos and...good.

43 minutes ago, DeFrank said:

My tweet about the uniforms went viral and I'm fascinated by the fact that basically 40% of all replies were "looks like UND/Sasketchiwan/North Texas" or "looks like custom Madden 09/06/10/15/18/11/literally every other year"

That’s impossible. I have it on the authority of always correct CCSLCers that no one cares about the Saskatchewan Roughriders! 

Archived