TheFallenHaveRisen

New York Jets unveil new uniforms

If they removed the “NEW YORK” script from the front and had a redesign of the 80’s helmet it would be way better that this Saskatchewanish redesign. 

I still don't get why there's only outlines on the numbers. That's my one beef with this look. 

So what was all that talk about the numbers being huge and Oregon-like, and there being a lime green color and the NY logo?    137 pages of nothing.  

It’s ok. Not as bad as it could have been. The logo is awkward, but again. I’ll take it over some overly contrived cartoon jet fighter. Though maybe just keeping the Namath logo would have been preferable if they were just going to make these small tweaks. 

I would have kept (or returned to) the Namath set, but if they had to change? This is an ok change. Save for the all black look, which sucks. 

And yes. They look like the Roughriders. That’s not a mark against them, but yeah. I think of the Roughriders when I see them. It’s still a good look (alternates aside) but I see what I see. 

The only thing I absolutely do not like is the NEW YORK across the chest. That never looks good at the pro level. 

I like them. They’re very clean, simple and allow amble room for the colors to shine. 

The black set can go straight to the trash though.  

Not bad. Could had been worst, right? I look forward to seeing them in action. How the new colour adapts in the bright light.

Black uniforms can GTFO, the rest of its, I dunno, fine, sort of, I guess.

It ain't terrible, which in itself is kind of a victory, but looks WAY too much like a group of 5 college team for me to be a true NFL uniform

The black look more like dark gray to anyone else? Didn't look like they had green socks on with that set either which is disappointing.  Overall I like them though.  Looks sharp with white pants but the green pants need white socks 

Home and Away looks are solid, Helmet is interesting, want to see it on gameday before final judgement.

That Black set though? The white numbers overwhelm the green trim, which would have been better on the old white helmet, but now, it seems too much. Green trimmed in White would have been a nice variation, but otherwise..... Jets, you didn't screw it up as bad as feared.

Alot better than their now old uniforms, black is just ok, green never contrasts good with black.

Green set looks nice without the helmet. Dare I say white facemask and go old school. I still feel that helmet color is throwing off the whole look. Too green vs basically pine green. 

Guess that leak was accurate. Guess some people feel moated right now as well.

Normal. Downgrade. How are these "revolutionary" as was stated by those who got a sneak peak? I don't get it. 

2 minutes ago, Lucas718 said:

137 pages of nothing.  

We’re the Seinfeld of the internet.